The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

just a try with a 110/2 FE

Thorkil

by the river...

Hasselblad X1D with adapted Hasselblad-Carl Zeiss Planar 110/2 FE at iso100 1/125 f2

thorkil

Photon42

So how do you like the lens and the E-Shutter experience? I still think Hasselblad should give us an adapter with a central shutter built-in :toocool:

Thorkil

So how do you like the lens and the E-Shutter experience? I still think Hasselblad should give us an adapter with a central shutter built-in :toocool:
I must say, in this picture above, it shows it is able to, in my mind, the create absolutely wonderful mood in the colours, the way it render the unsharp green colours, just takes me, and is simply just dreaming in my braincell's.
But it depends of the subject, but in the above it just hits the head on the nail, and creates soft moody visions.
But of course it can also be more ordinary with ordinary objects.
The electronic shutter gives a strange feeling, with absolutely no feeling, no sound, just black screen for what seems to be a long time, at least at X1D first version. So one is waiting and waiting it feels like, even though its short, while you don't know when its done, until the screen works again. Yes a shutter-adapter would be nice.
I've got a rolling shutter on a unsteady watersurface-picture, perhaps I'll try to post it later on (despite that, I actually like the outcome on that picture, giving a nice special-mood-distortion).
thorkil