The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

H3D Battery life?

Atracksler

I'm using the CR123 battery grip for my H3D 39 and im finding that I'm getting maybe 30-40 shots before the batteries give up the ghost. I have a bunch of the 750mAH rechargeable batteries that I'm swapping out. Is this battery life normal? or is it short? Would I be better off with the H3200 battery grip?

Thanks in advance. ad

elm

I would recommend the Hasselblad Rechargeable Li-Ion 3200 Battery Grip since it is rechargeable. That said, it is not cheap new or pre-owned and then you have to get a charger. Nothing worse than carrying the camera around without power--a useless brick to lug around at that point.

citizin

Even look into the older style rechargeable grip. I can pull 400 shots with a fresh one with a digital back, with a film back it should last a month or more. :). It's easy to re-cell them with panasonic 18500's (larger grip takes 18650's)