The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

645 df+ batteries doesn't charge

onrp

Hi guys,

I'm new here and this is my first message.

I bought a DF+ camera and iq250 back. The body came with 3 batteries and I can't manage to charge any of the batteries. When I plug the charger in I see green light is on and red flashing. When I fit the battery to the charger I see red light for a second and then comes back to the green light on and red flashing. I'm wondering if the charger is broken or all 3 batteries damaged and won't charge? Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Massive Si

I bought 2 batteries and two chargers after having similar issue

mine would 'charge' overnight
I'd plug it into the body and it would say full battery. Id take two, max 3 exposures and the body would shutdown and the batteries had no charge.

Now I just stick to Lithium AA's until I can afford a used XF (or I sell the lot)

onrp

I bought 2 batteries and two chargers after having similar issue

mine would 'charge' overnight
I'd plug it into the body and it would say full battery. Id take two, max 3 exposures and the body would shutdown and the batteries had no charge.

Now I just stick to Lithium AA's until I can afford a used XF (or I sell the lot)
Thanks for your reply.

I have just heard from the shop that I purchased the camera and they will ship me a replacement battery charger and 3x batteries. I hope they will work this time! Also I tried the AA batteries and they worked fine. I'm planning to upgrade to XF as well but it will take some time!

Massive Si

If you're getting them for free, then great

But the cost of those batteries and charger is eye watering (compared to Hassy and XF types)

I am fine ditching those and keeping with the AA lithium types.

onrp

If you're getting them for free, then great

But the cost of those batteries and charger is eye watering (compared to Hassy and XF types)

I am fine ditching those and keeping with the AA lithium types.
They are coming for free which is great. Otherwise, I would no way spend that much money on batteries, It just doesn't make sense! I would spend that money towards the XF!