The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

First product from Phase/Leaf merger 93.5MP!!!

O

Optechs Digital

Dear Forum readers,

We just got word of this new product offering as a direct result of the new Phase One/Leaf merger.

It has yet to be named but it offers the following key features:

*Dual Dalsa Imaging technology. "DDIT"

*Multi Pixel Pitch Picking Science. "MPPPS"

*Dual Juice battery Silos.

*Dueling CF card bays.

*Unprecedented "Titanium Century" Guarantee. This product is guaranteed to be as useful and work just as well as the day you bought it for 100 years.

Early testers report that images tend to be a little on the dark side, but we have been promised that firmware V7z34 will fix the Alpha sector and is guaranteed to be available 7-10 days after you really need it.

The new spokesman for the joint venture states, "this groundbreaking new product should put to rest any rumors that we have interest in a closed system".

First five order placers get the new Shamwow sensor cleaning kit for FREE.

View attachment 19574

View attachment 19573

Wishing all a great weekend from sunny Seattle,

Paul, Derek, Ted and Sandy

thomas

yes, Paul, keep on editing the post... it's getting better and better!
24/7 service even if I'm located in Germany?
:thumbup:

carstenw

I have it from good sources that the image quality goes up significantly if you switch the two backs!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
According to an Uzbek magazine that will be published late next year, this camera will suffer from cyan pixel overload in the Zeta bin when used with WA lenses faster than f/1.05. I see this as a major showstopper. I know this view is supported by several, if not most, posters at the Canon forum on dpreflex :lecture:

The Shamwow sensor cleaning kit looks promising though, and the price seems reasonable :thumbup:

viablex1

According to an Uzbek magazine that will be published late next year, this camera will suffer from cyan pixel overload in the Zeta bin when used with WA lenses faster than f/1.05. I see this as a major showstopper. I know this view is supported by several, if not most, posters at the Canon forum on dpreflex :lecture:

The Shamwow sensor cleaning kit looks promising though, and the price seems reasonable :thumbup:
lololololollll:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

jotloob

Subscriber Member
:ROTFL::ROTFL:
I haven't heard and seen such a good news since ages . Great .
Jürgen
:ROTFL::ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Now these are products we need to see more of. Maybe I should ask if if you had some volcanic eruption going on up there as Dave said. What's in the air guys , please send some south. LOL

O

Optechs Digital

:ROTFL: Hahahaha!! :thumbs:

Gimme gimme!! Finally--no more focus guessing problems! Nasty bokeh? SOLVED!

:toocool:
Hey Brad,

You are going to love my next new product. "Bokeh in a bottle" Coming soon. You wanna be a beta tester?

Thanks for playing along guys!!

Best,
Paul

Don Libby

I wonder how long it'll be till they offer dual viewfinders? That way you can tell if you're coming or going....

Don

As great an offer is for the Shamwow I'm holding off till they throw in the Slap Chop too.

Last edited:

BradleyGibson

Hey Brad,

You are going to love my next new product. "Bokeh in a bottle" Coming soon. You wanna be a beta tester?

Thanks for playing along guys!!

Best,
Paul
Hot damn!! Bokeh AND resolution??!! You really know how to get my attention, don't you?!

In a bottle, no less!! I suppose that involves creating some empties?? :thumbs:

Yes, let's most definitely do some beta testing! LOL!! :LOL: