The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A NEW HASSELBLAD 503CW

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Have a look to the newest commemorative 503CW .
She is to celebrate 60 years of cooperation between
CARL ZEISS and VICTOR HASSELBALD AB .
Only 60 cameras are manufactured . Price is 6500 € .
She surely does not shoot any better images than the black one , but it is nice to see her in a glascabinet . If you have one :ROTFL:

View attachment 20305

For all of you , who do not understand "she" , a camera is a female here in Germany .
Have fun

Jürgen

D

David A

Can someone pass me a bucket I think I'm going to throw up blaaaaaaa

Too late

Double Negative

Not Available
^ Snicker... What about "safari?" :D

Where are the camo paintjobs? I've seen militarized Canon DSLRs... There's actually a company that handles this.

robmac

Matte black, matte black lens, blue Zeiss logos - akin to that Thai (?) commemorative M they did years ago for the Asian market.

Uaiomex

Jurgen: It's very interesting to know that german has genre for things just like in romance languages. These northern barbarians are not so square after all. :ROTFL:
You may well have the best Hasselblad collection out of VHA itself.
Best to you.
Eduardo

She surely does not shoot any better images than the black one , but it is nice to see her in a glascabinet . If you have one :ROTFL:

View attachment 20305

For all of you , who do not understand "she" , a camera is a female here in Germany .
Have fun

Jürgen

jotloob

Subscriber Member
You may well have the best Hasselblad collection out of VHA itself.
Best to you.
Eduardo
Eduardo

My collection is very small in deed , but only from the finest .
I do not have enough room and money to go for all the beauties .
For the time from 1950 to 1957 , when the first 500C was launched , I have all cameras and all lenses plus quite some accessories .

All newer cameras are working horses . (except the GOLDEN BLUE)
I got that camera through E-BAY during summertime , when most people were away for holiday . I did gamble a bit and was doing a funbid , but it then turned out , that I was the only bidder .
That is a bit like a virgine getting a baby . :D

Best regards to you in Mexico .

Jürgen

Chris C

....She is still a virgin . I never took one shot with her ...
Use it man, use it. Tools should be worked, and if you're worried about that silly shiny stuff reflecting too much in sunlight - cover it up with some decent black tape.

.......... Chris

Professional

Great, so i will hold a bit before i get that 503, so i am waiting to see the 'sexiest', ahm ahm, i mean the most interesting body of 503 here ;-)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member

View attachment 20305

Have fun

Jürgen
Hmmm... it's silly, but it looks kind of cool, except for the Zeiss logo on the lens. Those who don't know it's a Zeiss lens isn't qualified to look at the camera anyway ;)

Would be nice to have, and to not put it in a glass case, but to use it and to wear it down. Then it would look umpteen times cooler, and the value for the user would so much greater. You don't even need to see the photos to remember what it's been through.

That's one of the disadvantages with modern plastic cameras; age and use don't show. They just look outdated because something newer, slicker has been launched, and that may happen even before you take it out of the box :(