The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Guy and Jack's Fall 2009 workshop announced!

dfarkas

Workshop Member
Just an FYI:

PhotoPlus 2009 is October 22-24 in NYC.

Not sure if anyone here was planning on attending, but the workshop sounds more fun anyway. :thumbup:

David

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
When you could be shooting and eating with us, who cares about PhotoPlus?

:ROTFL:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and guess what? I've convinced Guy to model for us! He has promised to bring a pair of waders and go stand in a cranberry bog while we photograph him!

This is a money shot! :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I will be the first one to jump in that is a guarantee. I have the shot already in my head what i want to do. Jack does not realize i hired some real models to help me keep my waders up. LOL

man did i just step in a barrel of trouble

Dale Allyn

Oh, and guess what? I've convinced Guy to model for us! He has promised to bring a pair of waders and go stand in a cranberry bog while we photograph him!

This is a money shot! :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:
Dang. Maybe I'll cancel my trip to Asia. I hate to miss that one! :D

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I am totally serious about this --- and what I will try to do is get two or three martinis (or Bloody Mary's if it's an AM thing) in him BEFORE he gets out in the bog!

(PS: There is nothing funnier to see than a mildly inebriated Guy Mancuso!)

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Focus check!
Need a digital tech on that shot.
Guy, you have to lay off of that stuff, you are getting blurry
-bob

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Guy in the bog - perfect. Not sure if I should use the blazingly sharp 180 or be kind to him and go with the 80 Lux for that shot! :ROTFL:

S

Shelby Lewis

Take down-payments (or installments)?

(this is a serious, but fatalistic request)

PM if needed.