Site Sponsors

Thread: Capture One 4 & 3.7.8

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Capture One 4 & 3.7.8

OK WTF!!!!!!!!

I just downloaded Capture One 4 with my original M8 license which was never used, as I already owned Capture One Pro individually before.

I wanted to try some of the new features in Capture One 4.

Capture One 4 is working fine.

HOWEVER, Capture One Pro 3.7.8 now opens up and then just freezes with the cursor showing constant busy and I have no control. Other applications run just fine during this time, but Capture One Pro 3.7.8 is frozen solid. I have to do a forced quit to shut it down.

I'm on the latest MacBook Pro, with Leopard and everything updated.

HELP!!!!! Has anyone else run into this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Capture One 4 & 3.7.8

Ray

I have loaded and used both programs successfully on my Mac Pro but I am still running Tiger. I have tried Leopard several times and always seem to run into issues of incompatibility with some software. Except for Time Machine I haven't found anything about Leopard that would move me from the much more stable Tiger. JMHO...........YMMV

woody

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Woody,

Thanks for responding. However, Leopard is really my only choice as it is a new computer that came with Leopard pre-installed and honestly this is my first problem.

I guess that I should Phase One tech support a question. It would be nice if you could call them vs. emailing.

Best,

Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by harmsr View Post
    OK WTF!!!!!!!!

I just downloaded Capture One 4 with my original M8 license which was never used, as I already owned Capture One Pro individually before.

I wanted to try some of the new features in Capture One 4.

Capture One 4 is working fine.

HOWEVER, Capture One Pro 3.7.8 now opens up and then just freezes with the cursor showing constant busy and I have no control. Other applications run just fine during this time, but Capture One Pro 3.7.8 is frozen solid. I have to do a forced quit to shut it down.

I'm on the latest MacBook Pro, with Leopard and everything updated.

HELP!!!!! Has anyone else run into this?
    Ray

May just be me but I can't seem to open M8 DNG files in 3.7.8. Weird but I have yet to find a way to do so. Any help would be truly welcomed!

Thanks

Woody