The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Oooops I did it again....

Terry

I couldn't help myself....or keep my silence anymore....

this is completely untouched and only resized in iPhoto. I think this computer needs a Lightroom update because it wasn't recognizing the NEF file. This also looks like it needs some sharpening not sure how iPhoto reduced it.

View attachment 2699

Terry

BTW left hand under lens. :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:
You know I had it there in the shots I took with my CF card (that I can't read with no adapter) and thought it looked like I was trying to focus my M8 so I purposely put my hand there. How funny that you caught it.

Terry

Cool! I'm so jealous.
Thanks!
I was feeling like I wanted more reach than the 120 I got with my 90 on the M8. Was using a point and shoot for that but wasn't happy. Next up is to sort out how much stuff I need and what I don't and put together a realistic set up equipment. I have some lenses and other tidbits that I need to sell :angel:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks!
I was feeling like I wanted more reach than the 120 I got with my 90 on the M8. Was using a point and shoot for that but wasn't happy. Next up is to sort out how much stuff I need and what I don't and put together a realistic set up equipment. I have some lenses and other tidbits that I need to sell :angel:
Hmmm,
I am in the market for a really good copy of a 50 lux pre-asph to use as a body cap for my MP.
-bob

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Me too . Camera West is looking to get me one for my credit I have there from my trade of some gear. Fingers crossed

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Thanks!
Ahhh, there's nothing like a completely new camera system to fuel a bit of a buying frenzy. Don't forget the plate for your ball head! I look forward to some pics.

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Hmmm,
I am in the market for a really good copy of a 50 lux pre-asph to use as a body cap for my MP.
-bob
Me too, and with Guy looking as well I guess that puts me 3rd on the list. Oh well.

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
TEBnewyork said:
Hey congrats! Yeah figuring out a new set up can be both fun and daunting at the same time. Looks like a nice camera, but I've never heard of no... nok... nokIN before. :D They must be a really tiny Japanese company. :LOL:

-Chris

Ps. A really good copy of a Leica Pre-Asph 50 lux? Are the sample variations that bad?!?!? :confused: