The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

KeithL

Jorgen, I hope you don't mind but I posted a link to your image on the Medium Format Digital Forum.

Occasionally people need reminding that it's not cameras that make images, it's people.

V

Vivek

Hi Keith, A straight forward word of appreciation for Jorgen here would have been just fine, IMO. The purpose of the MF section and Guy's thread were completely different. :)

etrigan63

I redid "Determination" to have a little more contrast and tweaked the image to make it more appropriate to the title.

woodyspedden

Hey Carlos

This image would be a great avatar for your son's business cards, or email avatar or whatever. Wish I had a picture of me this good for my business cards

Woody

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Jorgen, I hope you don't mind but I posted a link to your image on the Medium Format Digital Forum.
Of course I don't mind :)

Thank you for your kind words, all of you. Much appreciated.

Carlos, your "Determination" photo is starting to look very good. I like the more contrasty version.

etrigan63

Hey Carlos

This image would be a great avatar for your son's business cards, or email avatar or whatever. Wish I had a picture of me this good for my business cards

Woody
Yes it would, except it's my 10-yr old daughter Melissa (Mel) doing the climbing. My son Carlos (7-yrs old) does Goju Ryu karate. I myself hold a brown belt in Judo/Jiujitsu (had to stop when the black belts were going after my bad knee).:thumbs:

woodyspedden

Yes it would, except it's my 10-yr old daughter Melissa (Mel) doing the climbing. My son Carlos (7-yrs old) does Goju Ryu karate. I myself hold a brown belt in Judo/Jiujitsu (had to stop when the black belts were going after my bad knee).:thumbs:
whoops........so sorry Mel

Woody

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
A journey starts with the first step, unless you don't want to walk, in which case an empty seat may be useful :)

D80 and Tamron 24-135mm

jonoslack

HI Everyone
Must be getting lazy with my grand old age (56 last Sunday).

All the same, we still know how to party around here:

D700, CV 58 SLII, silver fx pro

jonoslack

Jorgen
Thanks - not too dangerous - the cartridges were in another building! (mind you, his hair is a bit greasy, but if his girlfriend wants to set fire to it?)

Carlos
Well, it was actually only a small family do, but we did have a lot of fun.

Vivek
Thanks - 56 doesn't seem so bad, it's the big 60 I could do without

Mike
Those kids today are a vulgar bunch . . me? I smoked roll-ups from University until . . . mmm.. 2.1/2 years ago (Saul has to smoke outside).

all the best

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Happy BD there old man, now if you stop now i will catch up. LOL

The problem is you can probably still drink me under the table so we will have to try that someday.