The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

otumay

Nice photos Osman! I do think the D700/D3 make good companions to the M8 -- they pick up the slack in the areas where the M8 fails -- very high ISO, high speed shooting, weather sealing etc, while the M8 wins where lens signature and quality, portability, and discretion are more important.
Thanks and agreed, Stuart. By the way, the welcoming photo on your gallery is from Iceland, isn't it? What a lovely country, had an excellent ten-day tour in 2007. Remember drinking something called The Black Death...

D

ddk

The medals are certainly very Thai, so are these two dressed up as admirals or hotel doormen?

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The medals are certainly very Thai, so are these two dressed up as admirals or hotel doormen?
The "medals" are traditional Norwegian national day decorations. Everybody wear them on 17 May. I guess their father's ambition is in the direction of admirals ;)

D

ddk

The "medals" are traditional Norwegian national day decorations. Everybody wear them on 17 May. I guess their father's ambition is in the direction of admirals ;)
I'd love to see one of you with your medals!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Pleaaaaaase! or... $50? :angel:
$50 :confused: I need much more. I'm going to buy this:

... and the 77mm f/1.8 and the 70mm f/2.4 and the 31mm f/1.8 and the 15mm f/4.0. Finally a Pentax camera that has potential to live up to the promise of the "Limited" lenses :thumbup:

D

ddk

What is this???? Hmmm looks yummmmmyyyy......

... and the 77mm f/1.8 and the 70mm f/2.4 and the 31mm f/1.8 and the 15mm f/4.0. Finally a Pentax camera that has potential to live up to the promise of the "Limited" lenses :thumbup:

And another great pict under your belt, Happy Medal Day you Fool! :D

Of course :D "The-silly-fool-with-two-cameras-around-his-neck" medal :ROTFL:

The traditional children's parade:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
What is this???? Hmmm looks yummmmmyyyy......
It sure is yummy. About the size of a D60, but with 100% viewfinder (0.92x magnification), magnesium body, full weather sealing, in-body IS etc. And it mounts the Limited 77mm f/1.8, one of the greatest portrait lenses available, as well as the Limited 70mm f/2.4, ultra sharp from corner to corner and ultra small :p