The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Too much work, too little inspiration :(

I need one of those gold-plated Porches :p

Here's a photo anyway.

D80 with Tamron 17-50 @ 29mm and f/8.0

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
But since I'm talking about walls, here's another one, from three years ago.

S3 with Tamron 24-135mm f/3.5-5.6 @ 82mm and f/11.0

etrigan63

Some highlights from a recent gig. Picked up a third customer while doing this one.

Spanish/Lyrical/Afro-Cuban Dance Recital

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
See Alex, here are not one, but three potential passengers for my gold-plated Porsche, and they aren't blurred at all :D

D80 with Tamron 17-50 @ 45mm and f/4.5

AlexLF

See Alex, here are not one, but three potential passengers for my gold-plated Porsche, and they aren't blurred at all :D

D80 with Tamron 17-50 @ 45mm and f/4.5
I can see you already have everything you need for that matter... or is it just your photo equipment? ;)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Nothing like a small town Memorial Day Parade to make you feel warm and fuzzy.

Vintage Girl Scout Uniforms!

Gold Star Moms (the one on the left lost her son in the USS Cole bombing).

Fuji S5 and 24-70 f/2.8

Lloyd

Nothing like a small town Memorial Day Parade to make you feel warm and fuzzy.

Fuji S5 and 24-70 f/2.8
Isn't that the truth. For years my father marched with the American Legion color guard. Too old to do so now, but he still dons the uniform and stands at attention when the flag goes by on Memorial Day.

Beautiful color, Cindy. I'm really impressed by the skin tones too. Nicely done.:thumbup:

viablex1

nice shooting cindy!! those two little girl scouts are framed really well..

here are some from a D200 IR..

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Thanks Lloyd and Viablex. I love shooting parades and the Fuji does it so well. I shoot several parades like this in the summer and the light is always super contrasty and hard to deal with. I just spot meter with the Fuji and watch the histogram and the info is all there....skin tones are the best from any digital camera I've used, too.

Lloyd, God bless your Dad and all those who served.

Viablex, Love the IR, especially the last one.

Lloyd

nice shooting cindy!! those two little girl scouts are framed really well..

here are some from a D200 IR..

\
These are simply stunning... stunning actually seems inadequate. Wow. Hard to pick a favorite, but these two really sing.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Great IR photos, Viablex, particularly the waterfalls.

The "institutional" photos are very good as well, particularly the first one, where the lighting is spot on. Why did I suddenly get this urge not to go to the dentist :confused: