The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks, I was getting a warning from a woman in that church about photographing there while taking that picture. Well...
It's always nice to get warnings if the photo is good. That makes it even more valuable, doesn't it... ;)

Very nice photo, Alex.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
:lecture: It´s from Ekornes, all right, but it´s called Restless.
Don´t worry - it´s a common enough misunderstanding! :D:D
Klaus and Leif,
Well observed. The concept and design is almost the same as Stressless, but it's another chair, made by another Norwegian. He comes from Sykkylven too, so it's close enough :)

D

ddk

A lot of great images in the few of days since I last looked here...

Viablex, repeating what others said before, your IR water shots are wonderfully serene.

Great light on your porch Lloyd.

Carlos, the dancer in your 5th shot looks most impressive, as she did in your rehearsal picts, and great purple skies.

Cindy, impressive depth and of course color in your Daisy!

Leif e, simple beauty of what's around.

Alex, great atmosphere in that church, the 135/2 is one my most favorite all time Nikkors, continue playing with it and it will surprise you with its special qualities.

Very colorful for a ShiroKuro man!

and my friend Jorgen, what can I say, you seem to continue capturing the queer and the wonderful over there. Your images always bring back fond memories and make me miss the kon thai more than what I'd like to admit to myself...

helenhill

to the C's /CINDY & CHARLEY
Superb Color in those Flowers .....LOVELY

Stuart / I ADORE the last shot of your Nephew with his grandma(perhaps)...Beautiful

Best-H

Stuart Richardson

Thanks Helen. Yes, that's his grandma, my mother. He is a fantastic little guy. All smiles, hardly ever cries -- and of course super-cute. I am totally smitten.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Stuart, Your nephew is darling. I especially like the shot with his Grandma.

Thank you Lloyd, David and Helen. Here is another stack of 12 that I processed in Helicon Focus. Fuji S5 and the Mamiya 150 on bellows.