The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Re: Sun Fun

It's just the sun :)

all the above: Nikon D300 • Nikon AF-S 1.4/50mm G • at f/2.8 ISO 200

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
In Thailand, most parts of life look shiny and bright from the outside. Unfortunately, it's often rather dark backstage...

S5 with Tamron 17-50 @ 50mm and f/2.8

deepdiver

Fun pics from this weekend :)
Introducing my new friend, Fenny (she is not a model) with nikon D3X + Nikon 200/2 VR (with SU 800 and SB 900 for CLS)

Andree

etrigan63

Andree,

if I had your collection of "not-model friends", my wife wouldn't let me out of the house! You have a talent for instructing the "not-models" on how to pose and an excellent photographic eye for composition (beside the one you have for feminine pulchritude!)

deepdiver

Andree,

if I had your collection of "not-model friends", my wife wouldn't let me out of the house! You have a talent for instructing the "not-models" on how to pose and an excellent photographic eye for composition (beside the one you have for feminine pulchritude!)
Hi carlos, Hahahaha LOL that's realy funny :ROTFL:
I really need to go to JKT, to get a real model. it's been more that 3 weeks I'm stuck at my province, can't go to Jakarta :cry:
Hopefully this weekend I can go to jkt :)

Hi Jorgen and Shiro, thx :) Glad that u like the pictures

Andree