The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

D

ddk

Nowadays, we have another kind of culture imperialism, like McDonalds and KFC. Different look, but the attitude is the same: the world won't survive without our crap :lecture:
I'm not sure about the rest of the world but there are places here in the US where that crap is the best that you can have; at least you know what you're going to get!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I'm not sure about the rest of the world but there are places here in the US where that crap is the best that you can have; at least you know what you're going to get!
I do actually eat at Burger King now and then. They make some very good whoppers in this country. McDonald's on the other hand, I won't even touch with a stick...

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Jorgen: I like the "dressed to shop photo." Great color.

I'm afraid I've been too busy to shoot much lately, but did manage this rather quiet shot at my friend Cookie's place. It's nothing special, just his garden shed on a very nice early summer day in Maine. 17-55 at approx. 17.

Tim

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Jorgen: I like the "dressed to shop photo." Great color.

I'm afraid I've been too busy to shoot much lately, but did manage this rather quiet shot at my friend Cookie's place. It's nothing special, just his garden shed on a very nice early summer day in Maine. 17-55 at approx. 17.

Tim
That's a nice photo of a beautiful setting.

Is your WB a tad off?

Leica 77

Hello Lloyd,
Many thanks for your thoughtful feedback. I was in a restaurant at one of the skyscrapers in the Pudon District of Shanghai, and when I looked at the window, there was a mix of reflections on the glass window and the actual view of the Shanghai Tower outside. I quickly pulled my Nikon D2H out of the bag and clicked the shutter. It was one of these serendipitous moments. Kind regards, Leica 77 :)

JohnH

jorgen

your pictures are amazing!! really great

JohnH--let's see some more surf pics! (otherwise, i will bore you with mine!)

back to the homerun derby...
Unfortunately most of them are on my backup disk in San Francisco - and I am in Bangkok. I have one or two small jpegs here, see attached. North Sea, Netherlands coast. D2X. No other details.

Last edited: