The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

fultonpics

cool surf--it is hot here and that water looks very inviting.

Jorgen--this thread should be re-named the "Hall of Fame of Jorgen Nikon Pics" !

JohnH

cool surf--it is hot here and that water looks very inviting.

Jorgen--this thread should be re-named the "Hall of Fame of Jorgen Nikon Pics" !
I totally agree about re-naming the thread - Jorgen sets a standard for all of us to reach. Well done.

Cheers,

John

viablex1

thanks man, believe it or not I have permission to come back and shoot some more!!! that place is beautiful and it also has a 6 story office building attached that is abandoned!!!

here is another..

Lloyd

Excellent work! Well done Carlos.

Just messing around. A couple shots from a day with very flat lighting. Playing with RAW converters.
Love the light... and that '56 is SWEET. I friend of mine had one in High School, lo these many years ago.