The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I will squeeze the 85 in for sure, I have demo gear to bring also . I think Ray is bringing the 28 and 50 macro for sure so you can try them also. Ray's kit he is bringing is the Zeiss 28,50 macro and the 105 Nikkor macro.

fotografz

Well, here's my contribution to "Fun with a Nikon." D300 with Zeiss 50/2

My little female Chi "Shnuffy" is looking for a "man", and wanted some sexy shots to upload on the "Doggy Dating" site ... here's one of them ... the others would be banned :ROTFL:

Last edited:

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
A couple of M8s, WATE/21/28/50/75/90
the D3 and 24/50/60
I think that the MP will stay home
-bob

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
That is a big lens, and I am interested in giving it a spin...
What do you have in mind?
-bob

Settling in to read the manual
View attachment 4043

Last edited:

Terry

Bob- I'm sure somewhere in the world it is martini hour but Boston?????

What I was saying is the 24-70 wasn't going to be part of my travel kit but I am happy to try and work it in if it would be helpful to give you a chance to try it out.

Bob

Administrator
Staff member
Terry,
Martini hour is limited to those hours ending in o'clock.
Sure, I would love to give it a spin, if it is not too much trouble.
I will have my 60 micro and the 28 shift as well as a 50/1.4 and a 24 if you would care to try them out if you are bringing your D300.
-bob

jonoslack

I can't see them Jono.
Hi There - sorry about that - apparently my ISP shut down for essential maintenance last night.
seems to be okay now.

here's another - maybe I should print it out and take a photo of it?

This one is just to let Guy know that I do take my colours seriously!

Thanks for the comment on the last one - I've been fiddling with Viveza - it's addictive!