The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
go, Jorgen, go
it's you she is looking at :thumbup:
No, no, she's looking at my camera, thinking "Wow, that must be some camera. Easy to use, so that even old people can handle it. Must get one of those for my grandfather... :ROTFL: "

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Oh, and did I mention that there were others singers in the group as well? Three more actually, but for some reason, they rarely made it to the front of my camera. Just look at this one on the left, trying to get away, while the green one is lusting for my D80 again. Looks like she wants to trade it for the microphone, doesn't it :eek:

Last edited:
V

Vivek

In that case, you just need to find older singers/performers to photograph, Jorgen. :)

Barcelona, D300, 50/1.8

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
In that case, you just need to find older singers/performers to photograph, Jorgen. :)
[/SIZE]
I tried that last year (S3 with micro Nikkor 105/2.8 @ ISO1600):

But girls are more fun. Unfortunately :grin: , most of them end their singing career before they are 25. Too many teenagers waiting to take over :toocool:

V

Vivek

Fans (and some of these bands- someone ought to tell the "Doors" their age! :D ) always get old.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Your images are so good that you will definitely become their favourite photographer from now on, and soon you as well will be world-famous in the entire Thailand.
That is, provided you send them the captures of course :lecture:

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Your images are so good that you will definitely become their favourite photographer from now on, and soon you as well will be world-famous in the entire Thailand.
That is, provided you send them the captures of course :lecture:
Ditto that!!!

Jorgen - please send us postcards from the tour!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Nice. I love those racing close-ups.

The racing cars are mostly just small, out-of-focus dots on the horizon before I manage to hit the shutter button (D80 and 70-300 ED):

Last edited:

etrigan63

Horsepower of another sort...

My daughter Mel working on her two-point stance astride Ralph. Trainer Michelle in the back keeping things under control.

D300
CV Nokton 58mm SL II
1/400s @ f8 - ISO 200
NEF via Aperture 2.1.1

Last edited:

DonWeston

Subscriber Member
Neils - alas I was also at the ALMS on July 12....great fun day....here is one of my better tries with albeit more plebian gear...a D200 and 80-200mm F2.8 AFD...

neils

Hi Don,

What support race was this from? I didn't even see that race. I'm in Norwalk, you are where? I'll be there for the Vintage Festival too. Maybe we could meet up?

Neil

Here's another to keep the thread going. This is from a local restoration shop.