The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

viablex1

^^ those are really great shots!!!! such a beautiful smile!!!

as far as the church goes a baptist congregation bought it and the local diocese took out all the stained glass and the stations of the cross etc..

this is from an abandoned school!!

Amin

Very interesting photo Viablex. What is it? Abandoned diagnostic radiology equipment? Giant sewing machine? Torture room left behind by the Bush administration?

etrigan63

More fun with my Hartblei. Decided to tryout the stitching again on a larger scale. Six portrait shots merged with Panorama Factory:

Full sized image (almost 7000 pixels wide)

Sorry about the noisy image in broad daylight. I had to get the shots before I got run over by traffic or chased off by a cop, and I under exposed by 2 stops (was on manual).

etrigan63

left over cat scan machine,

that factory looks cool what lens is that again???
Panorama Factory is the software I used to do the stitching. The building is the EuroSuites Hotel in Doral, FL. The lens is the Hartblei Super Rotator 45mm f/3.5 in Nikon mount.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Carlos,
Since it's a processed image anyway, I think I would have cloned away the black "thing" in the top, right corner. Apart form that, it's a nice photo (and I see no noise :) )

Viablex,
The last one looks even better, so full of drama. What made them close down the church in the first place?

woodyspedden

Lovely images Stuart...........congratulations.

One of the shots reminds me of the prow shot of Kate Winslet in Titanic. Only difference is that ship was a wondrous capitalist delight whilst your shot is of a similar view but on an old oil tanker LOL Seriously thought, beautiful work Stuart. Love this stuff in B&W. In color I suspect these would be pretty ordinary whereas in black and white they are very evocative.

Woody