The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
So it's probably colour then. I do find that the blue and white canvas on the left catches too much attention, but I haven't found a good way to make it less prominent. I'll do some more experimenting :)

Thank you all for your feedback.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Jorgen, I view the blue and white like an arrow leading my eye in. Then my eye travels over to the red to explore. I think it is very effective! I wouldn't change a thing, ....but you are the one with the good eye.:thumbup:

Terry

Jorgen

I prefer the color. When I saw it I saw the whole scene. When I look at the B&W the watch jumps out at me and not as much the rest of what is going on.

etrigan63

Easter Egg Hunt - Florida Style

Every year, one of our friends hosts an Easter Egg Hunt at their home. Some 30-40 kids all come over to make a run at gathering some 1500+ plastic (goodie filled) eggs. No unborn chickens were harmed in the production.

Since this is "The Sunshine State" it has rained torrentially during the event for the last two years running. When life gives you rain clouds, put on a bathing suit.

David K

Workshop Member
A friend of my kids who has hopes of becoming a professional model and his sister. Her first time in front of lights and I think she did pretty well.

L

LivingFiction

A friend of my kids who has hopes of becoming a professional model and his sister. Her first time in front of lights and I think she did pretty well.
Looks like they both did well. His expression and general demeanor is more authentic in these shots though.