The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

leif e

Back home from a job trip to London. Spring is around, though a bit more reluctantly than in London. :) (And yes; it is a trash can)
S5, AF Micro-Nikkor 2,8/105
leif e

Last edited:
R

Ranger 9

From a pro-bono promo shoot last weekend. I used a D300 and my old Novatron studio flash units. (All that "strobist" stuff with hot-shoe flash units is fun, but you'd need a lot of them to blow out a 15-foot stretch of wall to white...)

I started out with the 70-200 lens, but switched to the 50/1.4G as people started wanting more room to roam around the set...

R

Ranger 9

Ahh.. very nice. Lots of movement and colour. Looks like a lot of fun.
Actually, when I do these sessions I always feel like someone who has just barely learned to juggle three balls, and then somebody tosses me a fourth ball!

leif e

Still testing the S5 waters: Another Hepatica - from yesterday afternoon. BW in Silver Efex Pro (modified blue filter and Pan F film profile)
leif e

Last edited:

Leica 77

Hello Jim Collum,
Beautiful IR images!!! I share images recently recorded in the Western Pacific during my recent assinmnet there. Nikon D300 + AF Nikkor 18-200mm VR lens. Thanks for looking. Leica 77:)

Last edited: