The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

RAM

LLoyd, I would be using the ZF on a D700, and you are right the 25 has a very nice rendering, but then so does the 35 and the 28. Decisions decisions - I might get a dart board.

woodyspedden

I have the ZF 35 2.0 for the Nikon D3 and I am in love with this lens. It is so sharp, has the beautiful Zeiss rendering, great Bokeh, smooth focusing, etc

Did i say I love this lens?

Woody

Lloyd

A friend who at age 60 is still competing in triathlon. She's done over 700. In this race yesterday, she was 149th out of 527 women. She easily won her age group... more than 8 minutes ahead of the nearest opponent.

D300; 70-200/2.8 VR:
View attachment 16374

Last edited:

viablex1

thanks love that triathalon shot, that lens is great, and she must be in great shape!!!

well all I can say is Detroit doesn't disappoint...

Lloyd

thanks love that triathalon shot, that lens is great, and she must be in great shape!!!
For a woman of 60, yes indeed.

Here's one of my wife on the run of the same triathlon. She finished 7th overall out of 527 women. Oldest woman in the top 30, and the only grandmother. She keeps me young!
View attachment 16375

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Scandinavians will understand this :)

Yesterday was the Norwegian National Day, 17th May, with the children's parade in the morning, and a big dinner party in the evening. One of the participants have complained, jokingly, for many years that with should get rid of the silly tradition of eating salmon at the party when real Norwegian food, like Norwegian meatballs (kjøttkaker), is so much better.

Yesterday, his dream came through. So while all the rest of us had to suffer through endless mountains of pink fish, he could enjoy his meatballs :ROTFL:

D80 with Tamron 17-50 @ 34mm and f/6.3. Metz 70MZ-5 straight in their faces.

Last edited:
D

ddk

What a beautiful marsh Cindy, of course I'm assuming that the weather is still cold enough not to be eaten alive by bugs!

Leif, what a lively portrait!

Viablex you seem to find every abandoned building in your neighborhood, you're not a contractor by any chance?

And you Lloyd, with this kind of athletic women in your life, they should be kicking your butt into great shape to keep up!

Mr. Jorgen, great portraits as usual even if I don't get the joke...

Last edited:

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Thanks, David. Yes, it is still cool and breezy. It is supposed to warm up later this week. No bugs yet.

Lloyd, Please give my:thumbs: Congratulations to your wife on her awesome accomplishment! :thumbs:

viablex1

wow your wife is in great shape, and Jorgen that looks delicious.

Not a contractor although that would keep the hazards down..

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The children obviously have their own gourmet favourites for the national day, like chocolate cake.

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 112mm and f/2.8