The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikkor 200-400/4.0 VR handheld

m_driscoll

A bit late to the party here, but these are lovely photos, Osman. I particularly like the first one and how the haze in the background helps bringing out the foreground. Excellent composision.
Osman: +1. I'm even later! That's a great lens and your photos show it. It's the biggest Nikon lens that I kept (sold the 500mm). I like it's range for wildlife. It's also supposed to work quite well with the new TC-E20II. A 400-800mm zoom! With a D3s, it'd be fast enough for almost any shooting. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

otumay

Wow, more appreciation from two masters! I'm honored, gentlemen, thank you.

Matt, upon reading what you wrote, I felt sorry that I did not have the foresight to take the TC-E14II with me that day. I also have the TC-E20I unfortunately, which does not amount to much in my opinion.

Lloyd

I use the TC-E14II on mine quite often, but I'm really looking forward to trying the new TC-E20II. I'm seeing impressive results, and hearing raves from some people whose work I really admire.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I regularly use the TC-14E II (great) and TC-17E II (good) but never really got on with the TC-20E II (not so good :( ) . I'm waiting to see if the TC-20E III works any better.

otumay

Thank you, Graham and Lloyd. I would be thankful if somebody here could post a few samples of the TC-E20 III.