Site Sponsors
Page 100 of 106 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 5,000 of 5290

Thread: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

  1. #4951
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Let me know the people....


    Their mother and me did everything to have them look at me..no cigar. Ayesha
    was eating candy floss!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    The hotel wanted to arrange a taxi for me. Sir would not know where to go.
    Might get lost...

    I took a bus. Round trip..end to end..


    I wanted to know the people. Istanbul. Now I know why I love the place.
    Once again, timeless & excellent!

  2. #4952
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    You have some lovely themed hotels around here parts, he said.

    Yes, I said. Modeled after the lost continent.


    We checked in last night. Brilliant service. Marvelous suite.

    You should try the fish restaurant . Very much Under sea level, I said.

    Eat while you swim...ha! ha! ha! He almost choked.

    You need a very early reservation for that. Amphibians, you know, I said.

    Which floor are you on?, this from the mrs.

    Wanted to say ' sea ', but said, I had just arrived.


    Ask them for the 7th floor. Brilliant. The elevator. Wow! Heavenly, said the mrs. I stared at them both and then around me.

    Grand shopping Arcade too, said she.


    You got it wrong, I said. I stay out there, 3 kms towards the desert. In my house, with the date palms.

    I came in here to ask if you could deliver these dates to Lloyd.

    They say I cannot send ' gifts ' to friends over there!

  3. #4953
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Once again, timeless & excellent!
    And added quickly, this ' package ' for Steve.

    Yes sir, it is dates. No, I don't have a printer!

  4. #4954
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    You have some lovely themed hotels around here parts, he said.

    Yes, I said. Modeled after the lost continent.


    We checked in last night. Brilliant service. Marvelous suite.

    You should try the fish restaurant . Very much Under sea level, I said.

    Eat while you swim...ha! ha! ha! He almost choked.

    You need a very early reservation for that. Amphibians, you know, I said.

    Which floor are you on?, this from the mrs.

    Wanted to say ' sea ', but said, I had just arrived.


    Ask them for the 7th floor. Brilliant. The elevator. Wow! Heavenly, said the mrs. I stared at them both and then around me.

    Grand shopping Arcade too, said she.


    You got it wrong, I said. I stay out there, 3 kms towards the desert. In my house, with the date palms.

    I came in here to ask if you could deliver these dates to Lloyd.

    They say I cannot send ' gifts ' to friends over there!
    Wow. What a spectacular place!!! Beautiful images. Where/what is this?

  5. #4955
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Wow. What a spectacular place!!! Beautiful images. Where/what is this?
    Lloyd, this is the Atlantis Hotel in Dubai.

    Make it to there. I shall meet you. We can have all the dates we want and some.!

    No mermaids though! Well not while we eat in the restaurant.

    Regards.

  6. #4956
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Lloyd, this is the Atlantis Hotel in Dubai.

    Make it to there. I shall meet you. We can have all the dates we want and some.!

    No mermaids though! Well not while we eat in the restaurant.

    Regards.
    That would be a dream. I'd love to go, and in fact just looked up the airfare. Perhaps one day... one day. Right now, I'd need to find a Motel 6 in Dubai. Atlantis is still lost to me.

  7. #4957
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    And added quickly, this ' package ' for Steve.

    Yes sir, it is dates. No, I don't have a printer!
    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Lloyd, this is the Atlantis Hotel in Dubai.

    Make it to there. I shall meet you. We can have all the dates we want and some.!

    No mermaids though! Well not while we eat in the restaurant.

    Regards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    That would be a dream. I'd love to go, and in fact just looked up the airfare. Perhaps one day... one day. Right now, I'd need to find a Motel 6 in Dubai. Atlantis is still lost to me.
    I think we should all rendezvous & Party With Our Good Friend!

  8. #4958
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    I think we should all rendezvous & Party With Our Good Friend!
    Anytime Steve!

    Best.

  9. #4959
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    After seeing Steve's extreme ' Namaste ' series of shots; I would like to share

    with you my training and preparations for our trek in the Himalyas.

    While Ayesha punished her self day in day out; jogging early mornings uphill, then the gym. Then up and down the valley.

    I went to the Shaolin Temple.

    It was located not far from where we could see the mountain peaks.

    I had seen the monks there.

    What's good for them, must be enough for me.

    The day started early. Lasted Long.

    They went to work on me.

    Massages, to get my muscles right.

    Water to purify my movement.

    Feel they said. Feel I did.

    The masseurs were nimble. Sure footed.

    They did what I needed, and some more.

    Sure lived the extreme life.

    For body and soul.

    For Ayesha, I would do anything...


    Make all the sacrifices. Best part. They accepted Amex.

    Not the monks. The masseurs!

  10. #4960
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Rayyan, this shot is Phenomenal! Every Post Is Blowing Me Away! Stratospheric Work & Storytelling!!!

  11. #4961
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    After seeing Steve's extreme ' Namaste ' series of shots; I would like to share

    with you my training and preparations for our trek in the Himalyas.

    While Ayesha punished her self day in day out; jogging early mornings uphill, then the gym. Then up and down the valley.

    I went to the Shaolin Temple.

    It was located not far from where we could see the mountain peaks.

    I had seen the monks there.

    What's good for them, must be enough for me.

    The day started early. Lasted Long.

    They went to work on me.

    Massages, to get my muscles right.

    Water to purify my movement.

    Feel they said. Feel I did.

    The masseurs were nimble. Sure footed.

    They did what I needed, and some more.

    Sure lived the extreme life.

    For body and soul.

    For Ayesha, I would do anything...


    Make all the sacrifices. Best part. They accepted Amex.

    Not the monks. The masseurs!
    Aw the sacrifices we make for those we love! I hope you'll both learn, and recover, from this one!

  12. #4962
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Rayyan: Just scrolled through the last 23 hours. Thank you!

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  13. #4963
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Rayyan, this shot is Phenomenal! Every Post Is Blowing Me Away! Stratospheric Work & Storytelling!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Aw the sacrifices we make for those we love! I hope you'll both learn, and recover, from this one!
    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Rayyan: Just scrolled through the last 23 hours. Thank you!

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Steve, Lloyd, Matt: I am very grateful for your generous comments.

    Drive, said Ayesha. I dorve. 5.5 hrs. Crossed a causeway into a neighbouring
    country.

    Went to see a movie. I slept. Tired, you know. Super movie, I told her.

    Once again my thanks.

  14. #4964
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MUC, Germany
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Steve, Lloyd, Matt: I am very grateful for your generous comments.

    Drive, said Ayesha. I dorve. 5.5 hrs. Crossed a causeway into a neighbouring
    country.

    Went to see a movie. I slept. Tired, you know. Super movie, I told her.

    Once again my thanks.
    Problem now: Rayyan leaves a vaccum behind with his never ending stream of brilliant inputs to this thread, his hard drive seems just alike the box of pandora. So we can only say: Thank you Ryyan!

    And then continue with a simple, humble contribution, e.g. a forecast to messengers of spring and a little bit of color at least in those dull winter days:


    "Lemon Vendor, Noli, Liguria, Italia"


    D 700, 14-24 mm/2.8G @ 24 mm & f/4.5


    Hope you like it and thank you for your interest.
    Best regards - Hermann

  15. #4965
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Hermann, keeping the Tradition of Excellence going!

  16. #4966
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Hermann, keeping the Tradition of Excellence going!
    Yup. +1

  17. #4967
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by contrelamontre View Post

    And then continue with a simple, humble contribution, e.g. a forecast to messengers of spring and a little bit of color at least in those dull winter days:


    "Lemon Vendor, Noli, Liguria, Italia"

    Hope you like it and thank you for your interest.
    Hermann: The laptop is with me.!

    Excellent, my friend.

    Hamza feels right at home here. Just like Galveston, he says. The people and
    the boats!!

    Hamza wants to see ' Tron '. Ayesha shall take him.

    I want to sleep on the beach. Watch the ' lemons '.

    Take care.

  18. #4968
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MUC, Germany
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Hermann, keeping the Tradition of Excellence going!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Yup. +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Hermann: The laptop is with me.!

    Excellent, my friend.

    Hamza feels right at home here. Just like Galveston, he says. The people and
    the boats!!

    Hamza wants to see ' Tron '. Ayesha shall take him.

    I want to sleep on the beach. Watch the ' lemons '.

    Take care.
    Steve, Lloyd, Rayyan: Thank you for your kind words and response!
    Best regards - Hermann

  19. #4969
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Eight hours without a post!!




  20. #4970
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Eight hours without a post!!

    Yea, this one for now..the other is not for family viewing.
    Yes, it looks like a bunch of lazy Nikon shooters, eh? Myself included. (Truth is, I have so much work to catch up on... everyone I couldn't reach over the last two weeks of holidays, is now wanting things yesterday!)

    Very interesting image. The arrangement of the men is intriguing... almost like you posed them that way. The deep red color is very kewl as well.

  21. #4971
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Hello there Lloyd,

    Just kidding. I am the idle one.

    More power to you and the others who have to meet clients' deadlines.

    And thanks. You know by now Lloyd. I don't pose men. Just the females.

    Or is it the other way around.

    Now I am confused..my senility or was it my sanity. Why am I thinking about sterility? what's that got to do with this ? I don't know. I am confused.

    Take care.

  22. #4972
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Not to worry, Rayyan. Confusion reigns... you're in good company.

  23. #4973
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Rayyan, i like the color & different looks also! Sincerely, Confused!

  24. #4974
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!


  25. #4975
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Hermann: I like the colored lemons. Just enough, and, not too much.
    Rayyan: Great tableau! (I just read Lloyd's comment; we both had a similar impression)
    Rayyan: You appear busier then most! Certainly not "idle".
    Steve: Great texture, composition, ambiguous...to quote "Just enough, and, not too much"

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  26. #4976
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Not to worry, Rayyan. Confusion reigns... you're in good company.
    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Rayyan, i like the color & different looks also! Sincerely, Confused!
    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll;278237

    [B
    Rayyan: [/B]Great tableau! (I just read Lloyd's comment; we both had a similar impression)
    Rayyan: You appear busier then most! Certainly not "idle".

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Lloyd, Steve, Matt; you youngsters don't know what 'confused' means to an
    older man.

    Regards.

  27. #4977
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Steve..WoW! WoW!; my kind of town, my kind of atmosphere, my kind of good bye!! and of course,
    my kind of ' man '.

    Brilliant.

    p.s. Really really good Steve.

  28. #4978
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Steve..WoW! WoW!; my kind of town, my kind of atmosphere, my kind of good bye!! and of course,
    my kind of ' man '.

    Brilliant.

    p.s. Really really good Steve.
    Rayyan, You Know When You're In The Presence Of "Greatness" & You Literally Get The Chills? Similar To Certain Peoples Work Out Here! Thank You My Dear Friend!

  29. #4979
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Steve: Great texture, composition, ambiguous...to quote "Just enough, and, not too much"

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Thanks Very Much Matt!

  30. #4980
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MUC, Germany
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Eight hours without a post!!

    Rayyan: Love the immediacy, the authenticity and the colors of that one, and even the harsh light fits to the subject!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Steve: You're the real master of the blacks and the moods, great again!

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Hermann: I like the colored lemons. Just enough, and, not too much.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Matt: Thank you for your comment and the kind words, much appreciated!
    Best regards - Hermann

  31. #4981
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!


  32. #4982
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by contrelamontre View Post



    Steve: You're the real master of the blacks and the moods, great again!


    Much Obliged Hermann!

  33. #4983
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Mesmerizing Image Rayyan!

  34. #4984
    New Member Francesco-ita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Masai near lake Natron


  35. #4985
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MUC, Germany
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Rayyan: As intense and expressive as portraits can be, and beautiful PP as well!
    Best regards - Hermann

  36. #4986
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    9,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2157

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by contrelamontre View Post
    Rayyan: As intense and expressive as portraits can be, and beautiful PP as well!
    +2

  37. #4987
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    jonoslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    East Anglia & Cornwall (UK)
    Posts
    11,778
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    +2
    +3

    Just this guy you know

  38. #4988
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    +3
    +4

  39. #4989
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Francesco-ita View Post
    Masai near lake Natron

    Brilliant work guys.

  40. #4990
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Brilliant work guys.
    Thanks Lloyd!

    Francesco...Superb!

  41. #4991
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Francesco-ita View Post
    Masai near lake Natron

    Francesco...brilliant. Excellent conversion.

  42. #4992
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Mesmerizing Image Rayyan!
    Quote Originally Posted by contrelamontre View Post
    Rayyan: As intense and expressive as portraits can be, and beautiful PP as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jonoslack View Post
    +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    +4

    Steve, Hermann, Jorgen, Jono, Lloyd...

    I do not know what to say! This is so so overwhelming.

    Thank you all.

    p.s. I had to remove some ' smilies '. says too many !

  43. #4993
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Mesmerizing Image Rayyan!
    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Francesco...brilliant. Excellent conversion.
    Rayyan/Francesco: +2, or +3 (I lost count)!

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  44. #4994
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Rayyan/Francesco: +2, or +3 (I lost count)!

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Thanks a lot Matt.

  45. #4995
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!


    The lady would row me across the lake. I took a photo while she was rowing.

  46. #4996
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Rayyan, You're Not Only Making Brilliant Images, You're Capturing The Spirit & Soul's Of People!

  47. #4997
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Rayyan, You're Not Only Making Brilliant Images, You're Capturing The Spirit & Soul's Of People!
    Indeed, just as Steve says.

  48. #4998
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Rayyan, You're Not Only Making Brilliant Images, You're Capturing The Spirit & Soul's Of People!
    Thank you kind friend. Thank you very much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Indeed, just as Steve says.
    And to you Lloyd, my best wishes as always.

  49. #4999
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,887
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Once in a while, I need my space. Just to be alone. Just walk. Do nothing.

    Appreciate the things God has given us. Be thankful. Just walk along the path.



    Maybe stop. Because something grabbed your attention. Something you missed

    the first time. Just watch. Be thankful for numerous things. Be thankful for

    your eyes.


    Sometimes, I need my space. I need to be alone.

  50. #5000
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Rayyan...Well said & shot!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •