Site Sponsors
Page 65 of 106 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 5290

Thread: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

  1. #3201
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    i hesitate to post after Graham's marvelous photo. I've been re-working some old high ISO photos. Here's a some of them. Taken North of Prince Rupert, B.C. in the Khutzeymateen Inlet. Cheers, Matt

    1. D3; 200-400mm f/4; 210mm; 1/200s @ f/18; +2/3 EV; ISO 250




    3. D300; 24-70mm f2.8; 1/160s @ f/5.6; ISO 800


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Gorgeous!!!

  2. #3202
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamWelland View Post
    Sorry about the cliche'd shot but it was pretty ... As you can imagine the 10k version is more impressive but still pretty even at this size. I really wish the Teton's had some weather at the moment - bue skies are nice for the tan and tourists but scenic landscape shots need some ... ummph.

    D3x/24-70 3 shot pano .6GND

    Graham....You Are Batting A Thousand! Another Beauty!

  3. #3203
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    JFK Library

    1.

    2.

    3.

    4.

    5.

    6.

    7.

    8.

    9.

    10.
    D3, 24mm G 1.4

  4. #3204
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Gorgeous!!!
    Steve: Thank you, sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Graham....You Are Batting A Thousand! Another Beauty!
    Graham: +1. Sorry, the weather's not cooperating. Beautiful Fall colors.

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    JFK Library
    D3, 24mm G 1.4
    Steve: This set really seems to give a thoughtful, and thought provoking, sense of the museum. Well done! My stream of consciousness reactions:
    1. Good viewpoint of a stark, slightly dated (aren't we all?) building.
    2. Brave new world gone...maybe not where she wanted. Nice pp.
    3. Great framing and light. Interested and skeptical.
    4. Reverent. The tone and grain strengthens this in my mind.
    5. That passed us by too. Grain and composition cool. she leads the eye to JFK and RFK.
    6. Just before the war? He doesn't look like a bootlegger? The old man's resume actually makes the rest of the family look staid and reserved. Great framing. "Where are they now?"
    7. Darkness sums it up. Extinguished.
    8. Solitary thoughts.
    9. Brilliant composition!
    10. Where were you; where was I?

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  5. #3205
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Matt, Thanks Very Much For Your Thoughts & Comments! I Always Value & Appreciate Them!

  6. #3206
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    And Now A Tribute To One Of Our Own! I Just Received My Copy Of Matt Driscoll's Brand Spankin New Book & I Must Say It Is Awesome!!! Congrats My Friend!







  7. #3207
    Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    5,802
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    564

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Very cool ... Congrats to both of you!

  8. #3208
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Steve: Nice photos. The first and second ones are a little over the top. If this was Thailand, I'd expect a photo of some race track girl holding it. I don't have a copy yet! It looks like you got a hardback? Thanks for your help and generous comment.

    Graham: Thanks.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  9. #3209
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Whoosh and swoosh. Cheers, Matt

    1. D3s; 85mm f/1.4; 1/5000s @ f/1.4; ISO 200


    2. D3s; 85mm f/1.4; 1/5000s @ f/1.4; ISO 200


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  10. #3210
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrahamWelland View Post
    Sorry about the cliche'd shot but it was pretty ... As you can imagine the 10k version is more impressive but still pretty even at this size. I really wish the Teton's had some weather at the moment - bue skies are nice for the tan and tourists but scenic landscape shots need some ... ummph.

    D3x/24-70 3 shot pano .6GND
    Graham, don't know about this one being a cliché shot but it sure is a beauty. Great capture of the scenery under the gentle light.
    Wonderful photo.



    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    JFK Library

    5.
    [/IMG]
    D3, 24mm G 1.4
    What a great set, again, Steve. You're taking us right there, with a lot of elegance and nostalgia.


    All are great, and i share most of Matt's comments.
    #5 quoted above might impress me the most, sort of a memory time tunnel created by your brilliant composition.





    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    And Now A Tribute To One Of Our Own! I Just Received My Copy Of Matt Driscoll's Brand Spankin New Book & I Must Say It Is Awesome!!! Congrats My Friend!





    Steve, thanks for bringing this new, long awaited opus to our attention.
    And with beautiful photos. The author have found his official photographer for all PR material!

    Matt, yes, congrats!

    Got me a soft cover (i tend to prefer them for this format) this morning -they say it'll take a couple of weeks to show up here.

  11. #3211
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    An hour by the Cathedral Square (People around the Cathedral 1/1)








    Some have their hands well occupied:





    Some are posing...:






    Some are shooting... alone:





    or not:





    and some others, exchanging views:





    .

  12. #3212
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Some are looking up:






    Some are looking back:






    Some, heading straight ahead:



    (modern nuns)



    And for others, contemplating is enough:






    .
    Last edited by Corlan F.; 3rd October 2010 at 02:12.

  13. #3213
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Hey, these guys saw it all, and much more, in just one hour.
    Guess that over the last 9 centuries, they would have quite some stories to tell...





  14. #3214
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    9,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2157

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Great photos again, Steve. Will this never end?

    Very charming, Corlan

    My Nikons are in another city, so I can't keep up with you guys. Not at the moment anyway. The Panasonic works fine though

  15. #3215
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Whoosh and swoosh. Cheers, Matt

    1. D3s; 85mm f/1.4; 1/5000s @ f/1.4; ISO 200


    2. D3s; 85mm f/1.4; 1/5000s @ f/1.4; ISO 200


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Color,image quality,partitioning of the frame & selective focus are DynOmite in # 1!
    The gentleman in# 2 is sleek,powerful & "Nothing But Net"! Very Cool Grab!

  16. #3216
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    An hour by the Cathedral Square (People around the Cathedral 1/1)








    Some have their hands well occupied:





    Some are posing...:






    Some are shooting... alone:





    or not:





    and some others, exchanging views:





    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Some are looking up:






    Some are looking back:






    Some, heading straight ahead:



    (modern nuns)


    .
    Beautifully shot & documented C!

  17. #3217
    Senior Member Jason Muelver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Holy crap! Some great great GREAT stuff out there!

    Congrats on the book, Matt!

    Corlan, love the series.

    I'm laying the foundation for a year long documentary project, so hopefully it will come about.

    But for now...

    http://jasonedwardphoto.com http://jasonmuelver.tumblr.com
    Nikon FX, Leica M8, Mamiya 645, Canon F-1

  18. #3218
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    Great photos again, Steve. Will this never end?
    Thank You Jorgen!

  19. #3219
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Adorable shot Jason!

  20. #3220
    Senior Member Jason Muelver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Thanks, Steve. I'm telling ya, that 35 f2 is a lil corker for a $200 lens!
    http://jasonedwardphoto.com http://jasonmuelver.tumblr.com
    Nikon FX, Leica M8, Mamiya 645, Canon F-1

  21. #3221
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    ...
    Steve, thanks for bringing this new, long awaited opus to our attention.
    And with beautiful photos. The author have found his official photographer for all PR material!
    Matt, yes, congrats!
    Got me a soft cover (i tend to prefer them for this format) this morning -they say it'll take a couple of weeks to show up here.
    Corlan: Thank you, sir! Please let me know what you think. It was fun to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    An hour by the Cathedral Square (People around the Cathedral 1/1)
    Some have their hands well occupied:

    Some are posing...:

    Some are shooting... alone:
    and some others, exchanging views:
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Some are looking up:
    Some are looking back:
    Some, heading straight ahead:

    (modern nuns)
    And for others, contemplating is enough:

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Hey, these guys saw it all, and much more, in just one hour.
    Guess that over the last 9 centuries, they would have quite some stories to tell...

    Corlan: This series is just great., It describes the context of the cathedral (beautifully!) and gives a sense of today's "worshipers". No monks, royalty, knights, or mendicants. Well done!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Color,image quality,partitioning of the frame & selective focus are DynOmite in # 1!
    The gentleman in# 2 is sleek,powerful & "Nothing But Net"! Very Cool Grab!
    Steve: Thanks! I've been trying to get a decent shot of the ballon guy. Maybe this is it. The "swoosh" dude is part of an acapella gospel group that sings at the market.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Muelver View Post
    Holy crap! Some great great GREAT stuff out there!
    Congrats on the book, Matt!
    Corlan, love the series.
    I'm laying the foundation for a year long documentary project, so hopefully it will come about.
    But for now...
    Jason: Great shot of the hound! And, thanks.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  22. #3222
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Thanks Jorgen, Steve, Jason, Matt.


    Jorgen, the guy in the blue shirt said he was from... Norway. He even volunteered to swap cameras.


    Matt i must say i'm disappointed, there was one in there inspired by... you -though not too well executed (doesn't work good in such small format, either)




    Jason: another lovely portrait. Maybe this one'll win a prize, too!

  23. #3223
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Firmly Entrenched...


    D700, 85G

  24. #3224
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Firmly Ehttp://mdriscoll.zenfolio.comntrenched...


    D700, 85G
    Steve: Great image. Empathetic. Personal. I like that she's looking at you, through you, and beyond you. Thousand yard stare.
    Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  25. #3225
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Vertical tree lines, diagonal bench, gentle slope, all making for a natural three dimensional inner framing, unobstrusive background, subject, stare...
    Steve, this is simply Kurosawa-esque!!

  26. #3226
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Steve: Great image. Empathetic. Personal. I like that she's looking at you, through you, and beyond you. Thousand yard stare.
    Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    I stood 6 feet in front of her for 15 minutes pointing my camera at the tree's trying to be "stealth" & finally grabbed a shot & scurried on my way! Thanks Matt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Vertical tree lines, diagonal bench, gentle slope, all making for a natural three dimensional inner framing, unobstrusive background, subject, stare...
    Steve, this is simply Kurosawa-esque!!
    Thanks for the Honorable Call C! I believe he discovered one of my favorite actors, the Great Toshirō Mifune. Thanks a lot Corlan!

  27. #3227
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Thanks for the Honorable Call C! I believe he discovered one of my favorite actors, the Great Toshirō Mifune. Thanks a lot Corlan!
    Yes he did that -beside being among the greatest (if not "the") directors, and cinematographers.
    Mifune is also one of my favorite, though among japanese actors (i'm aware yours is more probably from chinese descent) the subject in your photo reminded me more of another veteran, Tsutomu Yamazaki

    Talking about Kurosawa, if by any chance you haven't seen his post mortem opus (directed by his long time assistant) After the rain ("ame agaru"), i'd bet you'd love it -for many reasons, and not only photography.

    OK, here i am again...

    What a real good photo makes us think about...

  28. #3228
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Yes he did that -beside being among the greatest (if not "the") directors, and cinematographers.
    Mifune is also one of my favorite, though among japanese actors (i'm aware yours is more probably from chinese descent) the subject in your photo reminded me more of another veteran, Tsutomu Yamazaki

    Talking about Kurosawa, if by any chance you haven't seen his post mortem opus (directed by his long time assistant) After the rain ("ame agaru"), i'd bet you'd love it -for many reasons, and not only photography.

    OK, here i am again...

    What a real good photo makes us think about...
    Just "you-tubed" a few clips from "After The Rain" & although my Japanese is a little rusty or non-existent, the cinematography is Beautiful! Domo Arigato Corlan!

  29. #3229
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    9,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2157

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Met this creature out in the fields. Must be a cowbitt, don't you think? Or is it a cabitt?

    D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 50mm and f/4.5


  30. #3230
    Senior Member Jason Muelver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    One of the many many great things about where you live, Jorgen.

    If I ran into someone like that where I live, one of us is seriously lost.
    http://jasonedwardphoto.com http://jasonmuelver.tumblr.com
    Nikon FX, Leica M8, Mamiya 645, Canon F-1

  31. #3231
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    Met this creature out in the fields. Must be a cowbitt, don't you think? Or is it a cabitt?

    D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 50mm and f/4.5
    Looks even sweeter than the one you've posted a couple of days ago.
    Not a lot eat on the ground, though...



    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Muelver View Post
    [...]
    If I ran into someone like that where I live, one of us is seriously lost.
    Too funny!

  32. #3232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    A few from the time, I had a D3000 with the gorgeous 18-105 VR


    Ferrari 458 Italia
    von oliverleschke auf Flickr



    Ferrari 400 Superamerica
    von oliverleschke auf Flickr




    DSC_0031
    von oliverleschke auf Flickr



    DSC_0058
    von oliverleschke auf Flickr


    Hope you like them.

  33. #3233
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Hi Oliver, welcome!
    These are nice. Saw the "Sleepy" and Spider's web shots on the other board, and liked them a lot!

  34. #3234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    541
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Corlan, thank you for your kind words.
    Very motivating.


    Fascinating London-Eye


    DSC_0051
    von oliverleschke auf Flickr
    Last edited by OlliL; 4th October 2010 at 10:59.

  35. #3235
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Oliver,nice job! Welcome aboard!

  36. #3236
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Matt, Steve, Corlan, Jason, Jorgen, and Oliver (welcome to the forum Oliver...let's see more!) Great shots all. Hope I haven't missed anyone. I've been very busy the past few days, but hope to have more time soon.

  37. #3237
    Senior Member Jason Muelver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Lloyd... know the feeling. I have two more weddings to finish editing, then library resorting, fixing storage solutions.. umm... why am I playing on here right now?

    http://jasonedwardphoto.com http://jasonmuelver.tumblr.com
    Nikon FX, Leica M8, Mamiya 645, Canon F-1

  38. #3238
    Senior Member Jason Muelver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Say Fromage


    2 Taxis
    http://jasonedwardphoto.com http://jasonmuelver.tumblr.com
    Nikon FX, Leica M8, Mamiya 645, Canon F-1

  39. #3239
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Muelver View Post
    Lloyd... know the feeling. I have two more weddings to finish editing, then library resorting, fixing storage solutions.. umm... why am I playing on here right now?

    We Always Appreciate You Taking The Time For Us J.M.! Great Framing,Saturation & Contrast! (Now Get Back To Work!)

  40. #3240
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Muelver View Post
    Say Fromage


    2 Taxis
    Super "Street"!

  41. #3241
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Matt, Steve, Corlan, Jason, Jorgen, and Oliver (welcome to the forum Oliver...let's see more!) Great shots all. Hope I haven't missed anyone. I've been very busy the past few days, but hope to have more time soon.
    Thanks Lloyd. Hope to see you posting again soon!

  42. #3242
    Senior Member Jason Muelver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Couldn't help myself... one more!!



    Chicago Watertower was one of a handful of buildings to survive the great chicago fire.
    http://jasonedwardphoto.com http://jasonmuelver.tumblr.com
    Nikon FX, Leica M8, Mamiya 645, Canon F-1

  43. #3243
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Jason, You've Got The Vibrant Color & Angles Down To A Science! Another Pretty Shot!

  44. #3244
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Jason - though the Sears and the Watertower are cool, i can't hekp being parial to the two b&w street candids. "Say Fromage" is fun, with a perfect title, and the processing on the next is spot on.


    Lloyd, good to have some news. Hopefully you did not run alongside your friend Karl all that time!

  45. #3245
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Decidedly "unnatural" pp, but, i like it. Eastern Washington at a rest stop. First blue sky in two days! We were racing to cross the pass before they closed it for blasting. Made it with about 2 mins. to spare. Cheers, Matt

    D700, 24mm f/1.4G


    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  46. #3246
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Matt, is it what one calls "over the top"?

    Nice one. Makes me miss the NW, space, weather... even more.

  47. #3247
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Matt, Pretty Contrast,Saturation & Framing!

  48. #3248
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    "Walk Softly & Carry A Big Stick"...


    D3, 24G

  49. #3249
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Great catch Steve... and the guy surprisingly does look like Teddy R.!

  50. #3250
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Great catch Steve... and the guy surprisingly does look like Teddy R.!
    Thanks C!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •