The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

shtarka1

How do you like Stockholm? Lovely. Where have you been? All over. It is wonderful. We are going up country tomorrow. Have you been to the islands?

We didn't really have the time. Then friends, you haven't been to Stockholm.

Let's visit them together.
Very nicely shot & narrated Rayyan!

rayyan

Whew... Lots to catch up on!

In the mean time...

La Panaderia
Jason: Beautifully timed. Excellent comp.

Michigan Avenue thru the Cloudgate

And this is "The Cloudgate" aka The Bean

Jason: Wow. Very good use of perspectives. Beautiful colors.

Very nicely shot & narrated Rayyan!
+1 from here. More magic. :thumbup:
Steve,Lloyd: Thanks amigos.:salute:

Signwriter's bench - Ffestiniog Railway Carriage Works earlier today.

D700, Nikkor f4, 16-35, ISO 6400, f18, 1/20 sec, Lightroom 3.

View attachment 32756
Lovely in studio shot. Colorful, and accurately framed.

rayyan

Before I forget...not for any photographic quality, but as an informative piece.

We stayed here for a night. I thought we could get romantic. After all 007 was here.

The last thing we felt was romantic! It was uncomfortable. You could go outside, but for what?

Our master bedroom suite. Morning came, and I checked out. Fast, I mean real
fast. I was sore, back and front.!!!

p.s yes, this is the ice hotel. back to Stockholm!

Rayran... the IQ of your images are outstanding!! Besides, if 007 can pull it off, I'm sure you can :D

Matt, those images with the 85 1.4 are just wow!! Hmm... 105 DC, 135 DC or 85 1.4?? Decisions, decisions. Good thing Nikon doesn't have any 1.2's anymore!!!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Many things happening here, and I'm out working. Jason and Rayyan: Outstanding photos! Impossible to pick a favourite.

As for myself, I spent seven hours on an old, little supply boat yesterday, delivering provisions to ships anchored offshore, trying to drag some shots out of the cloudy weather.

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/4

m_driscoll

Very kewl Jason. Love that first one especially.
Jason: +1, very "kewl".

Another Cosmic,Quasar Like Burst Of Color! Scrumpdilyicious!!!:thumbup:
Steve: Thanks! :D You're the master of hyperbole. :LOL:

Signwriter's bench - Ffestiniog Railway Carriage Works earlier today.
D700, Nikkor f4, 16-35, ISO 6400, f18, 1/20 sec, Lightroom 3.
View attachment 32756
jlancastertd: Very colorful!:thumbup:

Wow Matt. The purple flower and the reddish-head at the stall... really nice.
Tim: Thank you. (insert smile #12 here)

How do you like Stockholm? Lovely. Where have you been? All over. It is wonderful. We are going up country tomorrow. Have you been to the islands?
We didn't really have the time. Then friends, you haven't been to Stockholm.

Let's visit them together.

Anything happening on the islands? Maybe we should stay on one!!
Before I forget...not for any photographic quality, but as an informative piece.
We stayed here for a night. I thought we could get romantic. After all 007 was here.
The last thing we felt was romantic! It was uncomfortable. You could go outside, but for what?
Our master bedroom suite. Morning came, and I checked out. Fast, I mean real
fast. I was sore, back and front.!!!
p.s yes, this is the ice hotel. back to Stockholm!
Rayyan: Beautiful! I love the earthy Swedish colors. The tone of your pp suits them well: rich. Also, the third photo's very cool! :thumbup:

Many things happening here, and I'm out working. Jason and Rayyan: Outstanding photos! Impossible to pick a favourite.
As for myself, I spent seven hours on an old, little supply boat yesterday, delivering provisions to ships anchored offshore, trying to drag some shots out of the cloudy weather.
Jorgen: Great color and composition. The low horizon makes it seem more expansive.

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rayyan

Rayran... the IQ of your images are outstanding!! Besides, if 007 can pull it off, I'm sure you can :D
Jason: Thanks.

Jorgen: beautiful colors. the gentle tones have been used masterfully to
present industrial ' harshness '.

Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

D3s; 85mm f/1.4; 1/200s @ f/1.4; ISO 200

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt: I can only repeat what others have said ' cooool ',:thumbup: