The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Thanks to all of Jim's new friends. He'd be pleased (I am!).

He was helping while we worked on another friend's gardens today. A sullen, humid, overcast day. There were some bright spots though.

Lot's of yellow...

One thing that's not like the others....

And one very busy Bee.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Anything worth doing, is worth over doing! Here's a few more from yesterday's Kiddie Parade. We had to look twice at the girl in the second photo. She looks just like our daughter at that age wearing the same school uniform. Cheers, Matt

4. D3s; 70-300mm VRII; 300mm; 1/200s @ f/11; ISO 200
That's ultracool :thumbs: Perfect timing!

Lloyd

He was helping while we worked on another friend's gardens today. A sullen, humid, overcast day. There were some bright spots though.

Lot's of yellow...

And one very busy Bee.
These are really, really nice, Tim. Great shots.:thumbup:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
+ 1
and also the two little silverqueens and the little yellow shirt fellow watching, priceless :)

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Back in town:)

Great stuff guys, still have to explore in-depth the last couple of pages...

Tim: Jim's adorable, and i love the subtle, delicate light in the lighthouse.
Another case of your "elegantly understated" style. It's not easy -and beautiful.

Agreed on the Escheresque comment about Steen's building.

Rayyan's Stocholm is a continuing eye candy... here or on the M board.
You take us there, in images and words.

And Matt, flowers, parades, children, musicians and glistening instruments... all nice. The pink sweethearts above are so cute. The guitar player series's great, too. Did you Rayyanned her? You're getting better and better at the exercise. :) Funny that Steve (for once? :rolleyes:) focused on the hand... i must admit i could have been enthralled by some other -and more OOF- features. :eek:

(btw, just noticed your answer about the b&w processing (saw player). Not sure i got it right, but the results are, again, extremely good).

Last edited:

shtarka1

Anything worth doing, is worth over doing! Here's a few more from yesterday's Kiddie Parade. We had to look twice at the girl in the second photo. She looks just like our daughter at that age wearing the same school uniform. Cheers, Matt

3. D3s; 70-300mm VRII; 300mm; 1/125s @ f/9; ISO 200

5. D3s; 70-300mm VRII; 300mm; 1/160s @ f/10; ISO 200

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Outstanding, Matt!

shtarka1

Lot's of yellow...

Beauties!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Jorgen, Lloyd, Corlan, Steve... Thanks for your encouragement! I'm always honored to hang with you guys.

rayyan

1. D3s; 70-300mm VRII; 300mm; 1/200s @ f/11; ISO 200

3. D3s; 70-300mm VRII; 300mm; 1/125s @ f/9; ISO 200

5. D3s; 70-300mm VRII; 300mm; 1/160s @ f/10; ISO 200

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt: More magic from Seattle. These are awesome my friend. The lighting. The moment. The framing. I adore the first one of the kids, such simplicity
and heart warming. The trumpet ( ? ) is one piece of superb photography in its light control and framing, color. :clap::clap:

rayyan

Re: 49 Fantastic Photographers and Me

click for larger size

Nikon D300 • Nikkor AF-S 1.4/50mm G • 1/640 sec. at f/8 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Steen: Clean sweeping lines. Neat. Excellent exposure. The small rowing boat for scale. brilliant.:thumbup: