The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

m_driscoll

These were taken today in our yard. Beautiful sunny day in Seattle.. Thanks for looking. Cheers, Matt

1. D3s; 105mm f/2.8; 1/200s @ f/7.1; ISO 320

2. D3s; 105mm f/2.8; 1/200s @ f/7.1; ISO 320

3. D3s; 105mm f/2.8; 1/400s @ f/3; ISO 320

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

otumay

No team, Osman. I'm just saying that I'd rather do that than wear a Yankees cap. I'm a life-long Boston Red Sox fan.
I guessed it, Lloyd. Fierce competition here in soccer necessitates similar sayings. I guess it was more or less like that since the Byzantian times, where the rivalry between The Greens and The Blues in the hippodrome sometimes shook the whole capital. Today is The Day when it will be decided which team will win the National Super League; Fenerbahçe, the dominating team from İstanbul, or Trabzonspor, the strongest team from the Blacksea region.
Guess what; I shall be out, armed with an M8 plus 35'cron and an cooperative smile.
Best luck with your Red Sox, then.
Osman

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Matt,
i'm with the guys here and vote for the unsaturated color rendering, which brings out more detials and a lifelike feel to the scene.
Btw, what's with the lady reflection on the right? Is she walking a dog, too? Maybe it's a good thing SPike's having his peaceful rest under the gentle sun...

Nice flower shots btw, espeacially the first one.

Lloyd

I guessed it, Lloyd. Fierce competition here in soccer necessitates similar sayings. I guess it was more or less like that since the Byzantian times, where the rivalry between The Greens and The Blues in the hippodrome sometimes shook the whole capital. Today is The Day when it will be decided which team will win the National Super League; Fenerbahçe, the dominating team from İstanbul, or Trabzonspor, the strongest team from the Blacksea region.
Guess what; I shall be out, armed with an M8 plus 35'cron and an cooperative smile.
Osman
Good luck out there today, Osman.:salute:

m_driscoll

The color adds a nice element to Jr's naptime & the B&W adds a "Spanky & Our Gang, Little Rascals" theme that i like!
I think that describes it well.
Steve/Lloyd: Thank you gentlemen! Today's gray and overcast.

Matt,
i'm with the guys here and vote for the unsaturated color rendering, which brings out more detials and a lifelike feel to the scene.
Btw, what's with the lady reflection on the right? Is she walking a dog, too? Maybe it's a good thing SPike's having his peaceful rest under the gentle sun...

Nice flower shots btw, espeacially the first one.
Corlan: Thanks. I don't remember if she had a dog or a cane. Your tulip photo inspired me to go out in the yard and take a walk around the neighborhood!

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Osman
Osman: This matchup should create a lot of photo ops. Soccer fans (fan-natics) here are very boisterous and colorful. No doubt, that's even more so in Turkey. Have fun and stay safe. Looking forward to seeing your photos. Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com/p890968632

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Too many angry people in the Land of Smiles right now, so here's a little sunshine to remind us why some of us love this country after all :)

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and f/2.8

Sorry for not posting much lately, but work is killing me (as you can see :p ).

Lloyd

Too many angry people in the Land of Smiles right now, so here's a little sunshine to remind us why some of us love this country after all :)

That is some sunshine! Very nice. (I can see that this would be real drudgery!):thumbup:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Fantastic portrait and beautiful conversion, Woody.

Here's some more of today's work; Smoker's Corner.

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 165mm and f/4.0

shtarka1

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and f/2.8

So Much Going On Over There. The Smiles Are Genuine & Needed! You Have A Wonderful Knack For Capturing These Moments!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Jorgen- less anger, more nice smiles. Sounds like a plan! :thumbup:

Slick portrait Woody. Nice processing, too.