The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

M

mikoo

Some landscape shots I've taken at West Java.

Nikon D300 with Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Hey guys, been busy with some photo assignments and the end-of-school activities. It's Festival year at school again so here are some of my favorites:
Carlos, another great addition to your ballet work. :thumbup:
The last one's spectacular!

mikoo: Very nice series. I esp. like this one. The light , the mist in front of the distant hills, the darkness of the rocks, the lighter sand, the diagonal foreground, and the hierarchy of layers make an excellent image. Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Same here. Like the second one a lot, too. Makes you want to go for a boat ride :)

etrigan63

Thanks guys, but the real credit goes to those girls who put 110% into the dance. They are all in middle school (6-8th grade), but they are all professionals in my book.

rayyan

:bugeyes: Impressive, Rayyan.
And the desert shot is beautiful. Several 4*4, or did you stay behind just to get this one? Well done, anyhow.

Superb wine photo also and... funny way to relate the Prague story. :D
Corian: Thank you so much.

Hey guys, been busy with some photo assignments and the end-of-school activities. It's Festival year at school again so here are some of my favorites:

carlos: Amazing stuff. Brilliant set.:thumbs:

Some landscape shots I've taken at West Java.

Nikon D300 with Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8[/CENTER]
Mikoo: Bravo!! Superb set.

Regards.

rayyan

Jaques, didn't like me. Mon ami, I said to Jaques. I need a favor. Jaques, didn't
like me. But he was a generous and kind person.

I called Anna. The one whose buttons I had pressed in the cellar. I told her I needed a little help. But of course monsieur, anything for you.

I called a friend. Corian. Stateside. I needed a lens fast. I told him why.
I called, Steve. Stateside. He agreed immediately.

I woke up a friend Matt. stateside. No problem he said.
I met up with Osman. Near the pier. Of course, he said.

So my good friend, Lloyd...from the button pushers here to your parents
on their 60th wedding anniverasary:....

May they live long and happy amongst family, friends and well wishers.

I know plumbing not electricity. Anna would have to take a candle next time around.

Lloyd

Jaques, didn't like me. Mon ami, I said to Jaques. I need a favor. Jaques, didn't
like me. But he was a generous and kind person.

I called Anna. The one whose buttons I had pressed in the cellar. I told her I needed a little help. But of course monsieur, anything for you.

I called a friend. Corian. Stateside. I needed a lens fast. I told him why.
I called, Steve. Stateside. He agreed immediately.

I woke up a friend Matt. stateside. No problem he said.
I met up with Osman. Near the pier. Of course, he said.

So my good friend, Lloyd...from the button pushers here to your parents
on their 60th wedding anniverasary:....

May they live long and happy amongst family, friends and well wishers.

I know plumbing not electricity. Anna would have to take a candle next time around.
That makes quite a celebration! I'm floored by your thoughtfulness! Thank you.

rayyan

You're a good man Rayyan, a great photographer, and a good friend. A lot of fun, too.
Anytime! :)
That makes quite a celebration! I'm floored by your thoughtfulness! Thank you.
Corian, Lloyd: Will someone please tell me what these things taste like. I am told it tastes like diet coke/pepsi :D

I have seen people smell it!! Then drink it. Strange...

Sincere thanks folks.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Rayyan, i'm no vin rosé expert (as a matter of fact many pepole don't consider rosé as real wine in general despite a few exceptions), but the diet soda description seems a little bit off. You might try imagine a few drops of vinegar left over in a glass for a few days, to which you add some water.

Drink chilled! :D