The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Rayyan,
Your small stories are inspirational, and the deep colours of your photos likewise. I don't know if the pink liquid tastes like diet Coke though. Never touch the stuff (diet Coke, that is). It's poisonous, I'm sure it is.

rayyan

Rayyan, i'm no vin rosé expert (as a matter of fact many pepole don't consider rosé as real wine in general despite a few exceptions), but the diet soda description seems a little bit off. You might try imagine a few drops of vinegar left over in a glass for a few days, to which you add some water.

Drink chilled! :D
Rayyan,
Your small stories are inspirational, and the deep colours of your photos likewise. I don't know if the pink liquid tastes like diet Coke though. Never touch the stuff (diet Coke, that is). It's poisonous, I'm sure it is.
Corian, Jorgen: Thanks for the 101 on the pink stuff.:D I shall then stick
to water!!

Regards.

rayyan

What's this scam you are running Jacques? I asked.

I had got in. I had my pants on. A black tie, brown shoes, gray underpants,
green T-shirt and white socks. The T-shirt and socks were mine. The other
things belonged to Renee, at the reception.

What scam monsieur? said Jacques.

My friends tell me this is not real wine! Also the it is poison! I said.

Sacre Bleu monsieur, said Jacques. It must be a joke. Zess is the real liquid. The real vin.

And Jacques, get me some more sandwiches. Anything else Monsieur, asked
Jacques reluctantly. Yes, super size them, I said.

I had had it with Ramen.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
This is a somptuous, luxuriant, bountiful shot, Rayyan.

(though i must admit that, in time, the pompous style entertained by Jacques' kind sort of irritates me. Once in a fancy place my -then- wife mistook one of the knives for spreading butter. Instantly a maître d' showed up... "I presume Madame will not have fish?" :angry:)

rayyan

This is a somptuous, luxuriant, bountiful shot, Rayyan.

(though i must admit that, in time, the pompous style entertained by Jacques' kind sort of irritates me. Once in a fancy place my -then- wife mistook one of the knives for spreading butter. Instantly a maître d' showed up... "I presume Madame will not have fish?" :angry:)
Corian: Thanks. can't stand them myself. but the missus:thumbdown:

I once saw a couple chasing a seeded olive on a plate with a knife and fork.
Honest, no kidding. I wanted to just grab and eat it.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Steve, Rayyan, thanks!

Rayyan, more great travel photos above. The last one speaks volume and, as it's often the case in your work, should make us all reflect on our own -extreme- luck.

Woddy- excellent one. Love it!

rayyan

Steve, Rayyan, thanks!

Rayyan, more great travel photos above. The last one speaks volume and, as it's often the case in your work, should make us all reflect on our own -extreme- luck.

Woddy- excellent one. Love it!
Corian: :salute: