The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Lloyd

Ok, ok. I know it's not sharp. I was right at the close-focusing distance of my 200. A puff of breeze maybe? In any case, it's summer and very welcome here in the northern climes.
Hey, still works well, Tim. Nice image, great bokeh, good color and composition... works for me. :thumbup:

rayyan

I do love to photograph trams...

Another beauty, Rayyan. Lovely warm and cool colors together. The quality of the light is really nice as well.
I do love to photograph people too....

That's great! At a spa?

You's have to pay money to watch women get that muddy here. :D Of course there's wrestling involved, so it's worth it! :thumbup:
Lloyd: Thanks a lot Lloyd. This was on a street in Madrid on a hot afternoon.

I don't think they allow cams in spas? At Least not the ones I love to go to!
Hot and a Hoot!!:D

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Rayyan, both the tram and coast shots are impressive. In particular, very nice light, and colors, in both cases. :thumbup:

As for the muddy model :shocked:, we don't have those around here. Got old, "stoned" ones, though:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Corlan, You Can Taste The Stone! So Sharp! 105vr Micro?
Yup, good guess Steve.

Talking about "models", just saw the 9.95 series you did with Ashwin. Great stuff (and excellent addition with the one taken by your friend Freddy)... but i definitely know now how to cast my vote for the Best Model/Actor 2010 Awards.
Let's call you Denzel from now on. :toocool:

P.S. thanks Lloyd. Not really a special shot, but for some (unknown) reason Rayyan's shot from Madrid made me think of it. :)

rayyan

Rayyan....The Tram Shot Is Dreamy! Love It!
Steve: I do love trams. SF is a place I always visit to ride them cars. Right to the Fisherman's Wharf.

Rayyan, both the tram and coast shots are impressive. In particular, very nice light, and colors, in both cases. :thumbup:

As for the muddy model :shocked:, we don't have those around here. Got old, "stoned" ones, though:

Corian: Thanks. That is one nice ' stone ' you have there my friend. At least
one can talk to stones..no?:D

Good stuff. Regards.