The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Lloyd

Re: AF?

Corian: Called 1-800-GOOSE. Reached some asian country, the guy thought
I had gone crazy! I love the last one. beautiful capture and a beautiful
bird.

Regards.

p.s Corian do you sharpen for the screen?
I thought of callind 1900 GET GOOSED once. :D But it was $19.00/minute. :eek:

Beautiful creatures. Beautifully captured. +! from here.

Lloyd

Mimi, Me and armloads of love. (We rarely have the grandkids all together, as the two boys live in New York, so having them all over on Father's Day was a treat.)

D3, 28-70/2.8

(I apologize for my presence, and the potential damage to eyesight and/or brain cells!):grin:

rayyan

Mimi, Me and armloads of love. (We rarely have the grandkids all together, as the two boys live in New York, so having them all over on Father's Day was a treat.)

D3, 28-70/2.8

(I apologize for my presence, and the potential damage to eyesight and/or brain cells!):grin:
Lloyd: That is a wonderful wall hanger. I love this one Lloyd.

As to eyesight/brain cells..don't you worry about those my friend. Mimi and the kids compensate many times over!!

Lloyd

Lloyd: That is a wonderful wall hanger. I love this one Lloyd.

As to eyesight/brain cells..don't you worry about those my friend. Mimi and the kids compensate many times over!!
LOL!!! You're right on there with that last. Only reason I ventured to post this.

And I'm grateful for your comment. I love it too, and it's already printed, framed and on the wall right next to me.

rayyan

Switzerland...the way we saw it.

Ayesha paints. She took most of these photos and gave them the effect she wanted. This then is mostly her album.

otumay

Lloyd, Mimi and grandpa's lil pumpkins! I agree with Rayyan; this is a wall hanger. Lloyd, don't do injustice to your good looks by the way, you're somewhere between Charles Bronson and Brad Pitt, and the charisma of Alain Delon thrown in...
Yours truly,
Sean

Lloyd

Lloyd, Mimi and grandpa's lil pumpkins! I agree with Rayyan; this is a wall hanger. Lloyd, don't do injustice to your good looks by the way, you're somewhere between Charles Bronson and Brad Pitt, and the charisma of Alain Delon thrown in...
Yours truly,
Sean
Ok Sean. I literally laughed right out loud at that one!! Thank you sir... you are far to kind! :salute:

shtarka1

D3, 28-70/2.8

Heartwarming,Loving,Wonderful Family! Im Seeing Charles Bronson,Patrick Duffy & Alan Thick! Beautiful Group Lloyd!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Corian: Called 1-800-GOOSE. Reached some asian country, the guy thought
I had gone crazy! I love the last one. beautiful capture and a beautiful
bird.

Regards.

p.s Corian do you sharpen for the screen?
Corlan, Knucklehead,Lucy,Goosey & Maurice Never Looked So Good!:grin:
I thought of callind 1900 GET GOOSED once. :D But it was $19.00/minute. :eek:

Beautiful creatures. Beautifully captured. +! from here.
Thanks gentlemen. :D
There was a lot of variety in that pond, we had fun. :)

Rayyan: sharpening, not really, and not much if any. I reckon that the forum applies some kind of treatment, on some photos you lose a little bit of the "contrast" on focusing after display -and therefore a bit of visual impact). It's much less apparent with smaller apertures or with photos featuring more information on the focal plan. No problem, just surprised sometimes by some variations when posting :)

Btw, please convey my kudos to Ayesha. Very nice!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member

Wonderful moment, one of true happiness. That's what family -and life- is about.

For the last part... first you look well-nourished compared to the self-portrait posted a few months ago -you know the one ;).
Then, Charlie Bronson for sure, i say with a William Holden touch. :toocool: Btw Mimi is simply radiating (with a few ressemblances, too).

Well, put simply, it's perfect.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Rayyan, it's been a couple of years since i haven't paid Switzerland a visit... your photos make me want to spend some time there, again!

Lloyd

Wonderful moment, one of true happiness. That's what family -and life- is about.

For the last part... first you look well-nourished compared to the self-portrait posted a few months ago -you know the one ;).
Then, Charlie Bronson for sure, i say with a William Holden touch. :toocool: Btw Mimi is simply radiating (with a few ressemblances, too).

Well, put simply, it's perfect.
Thank you Corlan. Truly.

Heartwarming,Loving,Wonderful Family! Im Seeing Charles Bronson,Patrick Duffy & Alan Thick! Beautiful Group Lloyd!
Thanks Steve. And I feel sorry for those guys if anyone thinks I resemble them.:p Wouldn't mind their paydays!:D