The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

rayyan

Rayyan, they do look tasty.
You're lucky to have so many varieties of dates.

Here it's extremely difficult to find good ones... too bad, love them :(

edit: just noticed the palm tree above... :bugeyes:

+1
The suite sure looks more cosy than the deck!

Rayyan: Awesome. They look like grapes. Too bad some people aren't like the sparrows and pigeons. Nice, that you and Hamza are caring for them. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Nutritious,Delicious,Sweet & Good To Eat!:thumbs:
Corlan, Matt, Lloyd, Steve: Thanks guys. Next time it shall be Arabic coffee and dates.

Regards.

rayyan

Where to? asked the cabbie.

Halifax; from Ayesha.

That's the building at Chapel and...

Nova Scotia! from Ayesha.

You want Trudeau; from the cabbie.

Pierre; from me.

Whatever; cabbie.

I came over from New York; cabbie.

Took a wrong turn turn, did you? Ayesha.

Silence..from all..

We are heading for the Cabot Trail....

shtarka1

Halifax; from Ayesha.

Pierre; from me.

Whatever; cabbie.

Silence..from all..

Luscious View Friend!

shtarka1

Well said... I lurk more than post on this forum but really do enjoy the images and good natured banter. Just got my new 24 1.4 and took it out for a spin this afternoon. Took this shot wide open. BTW, this car is a blast to drive... like a go-kart on steroids :)
David, Congrats On The New Lens! I Love The Mini Coopers Also! I Want A Convertible S! So Much Fun! Nice Grab!

David K

Workshop Member
Thanks Steve.. I liked the convertible too but couldn't live with the limited trunk space, especially with the top down.

Lloyd

Halifax; from Ayesha.

Pierre; from me.

Whatever; cabbie.

Silence..from all..

Gorgeous image. I love the silhouettes! Looking forward to more from the Cabot Trail. :thumbup:

m_driscoll

Well said... I lurk more than post on this forum but really do enjoy the images and good natured banter. Just got my new 24 1.4 and took it out for a spin this afternoon. Took this shot wide open. BTW, this car is a blast to drive... like a go-kart on steroids :)
David: Congratulations on the new lens. Nice viewpoint and IQ. I've always wanted to drive one of those; but, i'm afraid, i'll like it.

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Halifax; from Ayesha.

Pierre; from me.

Whatever; cabbie.

Silence..from all..

Rayyan: Beautiful! I "wiki'd" it. The Cabot Trail looks spectacular. That would be a large cab fare? Looking forward to more. Cheers, Matt.

rayyan

Luscious View Friend!
Steve: Thanks pal.

Gorgeous image. I love the silhouettes! Looking forward to more from the Cabot Trail. :thumbup:
Lloyd: Grateful sir.

Rayyan: Beautiful! I "wiki'd" it. The Cabot Trail looks spectacular. That would be a large cab fare? Looking forward to more. Cheers, Matt.

Matt: Thanks. It indeed is beautiful. Unfortunately we were followed by gloomy weather most of the time. We were thankful not to confuse the cabbie by saying ' Elliot '.

Thanks guys.:salute:

Last edited:

rayyan

We had booked a suv. It was at the airport. Ayesha drove. I navigated. I had learned my lesson in Europe, where villages are within 1/2 an hour. But here!!

I was taking no chances. The Atlantic was on the right!

We had 250 kms to go before we could rest. It was a long road...

shtarka1

We had booked a suv. It was at the airport. Ayesha drove. I navigated. I had learned my lesson in Europe, where villages are within 1/2 an hour. But here!!

Once again I have to catch up a little. More images from Spain (D3x, 14-24/2.8):

Breathtaking Views Gentlemen! Well Seen & Shot!

Lloyd

That's a beauty. And great use of that new lens.

Lloyd

Great shot. Wow, what a scene.