The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Perfect day for trout fishing in one of my favorite "secret" ponds.

There were lots of wriggling Brook Trout and some good vibrations!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Occasionally, I stumble over ignorant foreigners who make me aware of the fact that there are still unused areas in Bangkok, like canals and parks, that could be used for roads, making room for even more cars in this city. Removing those foreigners from Bangkok, along with McDonalds, KFC, 7Eleven and a few other establishments would probably be a better idea, to make room for more water and more boats.

D300 with 85mm f/1.8 @ f/3.5

D300 with 70-300 ED @ 240mm and f/7.1

Last edited:

leif e

Stay away a couple of days and the good shots just pile up ...
Love the cub(s) and; that secret trout pond ...:D

More cloudy from me and the S5

leif e

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Occasionally I find myself playing with a photo that won't mean much to anyone but me. This is one of the old boats that fisherman have carried into any one of a hundred little trout ponds in the wilderness of Maine. They get portaged in and left there for the next trip. Some of them have been there for many years, summer and winter. Whenever I make the trip into one of those ponds, I see them. Battered and, in some cases, un-floatable. Reminders of many fishing trips made into these remote ponds by strangers, some of which are probably no longer afloat themselves!

leif e

I like that a lot! Actually; in the overview pic I just posted there is are two secret (well ...)trout ponds just to the left off the frame. Noone´s carried a boat there yet ...:thumbup:

These are the catch my wife and my granddaughter made ine one of those ponds one afternoon this summer. The biggest just under one kilo.:)

leif e

leif e

Yeah, she has! And, more interesting; she´s the least patient person I´ve ever met - in every other sense/meaning. When it comes to trout fishing, however ... :D

leif e

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Beautiful mountain cloudscapes Leif. I think I'll buy myself a pair of hiking boots, just in case I get the opportunity to visit the Norwegian goodness once or twice during the next umpteen years.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
One more of the old boats. A metal skiff that's seen a few paint jobs and a few drags over the rocky shore.