The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks, Lloyd. Yes, it's her. Very cute face :) I'll see them again today. Hopefully not too much rain. Yesterday, it was pouring down.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
One more. The portraits of her were taken very much ad hoc, at the back of the pit, with light coming in from the back opening and all the mechanics on the floor between us disassembling and assembling three broken gearboxes with less than three hours to the next start. Gears and oil everywhere and great fun for all :)

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 135mm and f/3.2

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
One more. The portraits of her were taken very much ad hoc, at the back of the pit, with light coming in from the back opening and all the mechanics on the floor between us disassembling and assembling three broken gearboxes with less than three hours to the next start. Gears and oil everywhere and great fun for all :)

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 135mm and f/3.2

Lovely. Great expression and the hair is wonderful.:thumbup:

kweide

Jorgen,

that girl, Portrait of a girl should be named: Portrait of an angel.....

So stunning and beautiful.....

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
49 Fantastic Photographers and Me

click for larger size if you have a larger screen

Nikon D300 • Nikkor AF-S 1.4/50mm G • 1/2000 sec. at f/2.8 ISO 200 • Capture NX

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thank you all for your kind words. New races day today. Zillions of photos, and I have no idea where to start. Here are three of them, the first one dedicated to Steen ;)

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 145mm and f/3.5

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 155mm and f/3.2

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 165mm and f/2.8

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Gee, thanks Jorgen ... oh wait ... I bet that in a couple of minutes you'll say she is actually not for me but for Klaus, and that I'll have to do with the beast :cry:

Anyway, I love that Beauty & Beast shot, it's priceless :D

Lloyd

Gee, thanks Jorgen ... oh wait ... I bet that in a couple of minutes you'll say she is actually not for me but for Klaus, and that I'll have to do with the beast :cry:

Anyway, I love that Beauty & Beast shot, it's priceless :D
+1 on that Beauty & the Other Guy shot. Priceless for sure. :clap::clap::clap: