The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Monkey Business..

D3, 70-200VR1:)
Wow. Awesome set, Steve. :bugeyes:

The one above is world class.
If not for the (modern) hair style, could be a major classic shot from some anthropological association.

(#6 is super cool, too - #5's an excellent moment... well again they're all great)

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Corlan: But, i just point and shoot! Light comes in, something happens, and i can see it on my magic screen. :p
Just do the same. It's just that, sometimes, i indulge myself talking like i actually understand :wtf: i'm doing. :angel: :ROTFL:

Oh btw, ain't this T/S lens of yours still collecting dust on some shelf? :rolleyes:

Corlan, Wonderful Intersecting Lines, Color, Contrast & Juxtaposition!
Really nice Corlan. Has lots of good things going on. :salute:
Excellent, Corlan :thumbs:
Corlan: Very nice! Graphic background: red, black and a thin red line. Women also dressed simply and the column (?) in between

Thanks a lot, all. Much appreciated.
This shot is part of a larger series from the only day i had/took time to shoot (with a vengeance) over the last 3 or 4 weeks... more on that later.

Matt, this is the center pillar (?) placed in the middle of the large main entrance of a XIIth/XIIIth c. cathedral (this motive is from the XIIth c.).

Have a b&w version for Steve:

(matte print looks good, for some reason this snapshot "says something to me" (not related to religion though) - it's actually only the second one of mine that i hung up on the wall other the years -all others being from fellow photographers. Always wondering why some shots reaches you (not meaning everyone), or not...)

shtarka1

Corlan, totally different dynamic & perspective in the b&w shot. To me it brings the time span back another decade. More of a late 50's, early 60's feel. Both are Excellent but i think i give the nod to the color shot for the contrast & pop!:)

rayyan

Wonderful canal picture, rayyan, Venice I presume :thumbup:
:lecture: may I suggest you go on a travel, rayyan :angel:
Yes sir, Venice. Steen I leave for Zurich in 3 days time.:D

Yikes! That doesn't look like fun... way too much like work! Good luck with that, and I agree with Steen. Looks like time for a holiday.
Lloyd: Thanks. Yes it is holiday time my friend!

I'll second that. :eek:

Nice images though Rayyan!
Corlan, thanks. Colmar beckons!

Rayyan, We Wish You The Best With Your Restoration!
Steve, thank you for the good wishes.

Matt: Eid Mubarak to you too pal.

Thanks a lot guys.:salute:

rayyan

Monkey Business..

D3, 70-200VR1:)
Steve: Awesome, awesome set here pal. Grand is what I can think og right now.

Love them all. The compositions, the moments, the expressions...WOOW!

But the above two do it for me.

Really well done.:clap::clap::clap:

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Corlan's pillar saint
Jorgen's sealion
Steve's apeman
and rayyan nails it

they are all great, gents :thumbup: