The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Y Sol

Some shots from a small loudspeaker manufacturer in my town.
all done with the D3 and the old 55mm micro Ais.

Ydo

Last edited:

shtarka1

I agree with Jorgen. And, I'm impressed with the performance of the new lenses. However, I'm convinced that if you used the bottom of a Coke bottle for a lens, you'd get amazing results with that as well.
Thank You Kindly Lloyd!

m_driscoll

Osman, These 2 Outstanding!!!
Great photos again, Steve, and your b&w conversions are second to none.
FP....Unreal Grab!!!
Yes, they are. Love the PP here... very dreamlike.
I agree with Jorgen. And, I'm impressed with the performance of the new lenses. However, I'm convinced that if you used the bottom of a Coke bottle for a lens, you'd get amazing results with that as well.
Great catch Bob.
Really nice shots! And your b/w is superb. :thumbup:
Osman/Steve/Bob/Ydo: +1. +1, +1,. Nicely done!
Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
My eyes caught this old guy passing by the Zeus Temple in Aizanoi, heading towards his village.
Two different centuries, two different worlds...
Love these two shots, Osman.
The second one in color brings memories from 25 years ago when i visited a few times. Things do not seem to have changed that much since then... at least right there.

Gone But Not Forgotten..

Terrific set, Steve :thumbs:
Great choices in composition, respective focal point, and processing (as always).

And the one quoted above is simply :bugeyes:

Some shots from a small loudspeaker manufacturer in my town.
all done with the D3 and the old 55mm micro Ais.

Ydo
Good to see some real crafmanship in this world of never ending mechanization. Your great shots and tones gives it full credit. The internal wiring images are particularly spot on -so is the minuitae of working with semi isolated monofilament :)

Time for an OCP! Our Abyssinian. Cheers, Matt

D700; 24-70mm f/2.8; 36mm; 1/40s @ f/2.8; ISO 800

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Nice grab of goddess Bastet. At least with such a companion you've got nothing to fear from snakes. ;)

Had a look at the analog section -wonderful produce and flower shots, with superb vivid colors. :thumbup:

(nice use of glow, too)

shtarka1

This is Betty & she lives in an assisted living home for the elderly. She's worked hard her whole life. She helps a lot of her neighbors in everyday chores when they need it & is just a good soul. She allowed me to take 2 photos...

D700, 85G 1.4:)