The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

m_driscoll

Here's a quick one pretty much right out the camera from an E shoot last weekend.
D3 16-35 at 21mm, f4, 1/250th ISO 100 w/ fill flash.. or really blinding strobe since I was shooting into the sun :D

D3 70-200 at 200mm, f2.8, 1/1600th ISO 100 Was dodging taxi's and cars in the middle of the street below them... worth it!!
Jason: +1. I agree with Jorgen! Nicely done and you're still alive to show us the photo :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rayyan

Here's a quick one pretty much right out the camera from an E shoot last weekend.

D3 16-35 at 21mm, f4, 1/250th ISO 100 w/ fill flash.. or really blinding strobe since I was shooting into the sun :D

D3 70-200 at 200mm, f2.8, 1/1600th ISO 100 Was dodging taxi's and cars in the middle of the street below them... worth it!!
Jason: Love this one for the affection that is obvious between the couple and the warmth of the surroundings.

Excellent composition here.

shtarka1

Some more "test shots". Two from the marina at my office and one in my garage. Cheers, Matt

D7000; 28-300mm VR; 300mm; 1/60s @ f/5.6; ISO 100

D7000; 28-300mm VR; 168mm; 1/100s @ f/16; ISO 100

D7000; 24mm f/1.4G; 1/13s @ f/1.4; ISO 6400

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Looks Like You Got A Clean Machine That Takes Some Serious Images....Could Also Possibly Be The Photog!:D Very Nice Work & Enjoy The 7000!

Matt.. nice choice in bikes too :D

Jorgen.. thanks! I stroll this morning and see a kid puking in the bushes from drinking too much last night. I prefer your stroll better. Beautiful!!

Rayran.. the reflections in that canal are stunning! Great stuff.

Oh Woody... good stuff.

I would like to hear everyone's thoughts who have upgraded to the new 85. I'm still using a 105 DC and love it, but ya never know!