The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

m_driscoll

Standard pose for a full lioness but one step off the Land Rover and those eyes told me I'd be lunch!
Graham: Stunning detail. Great framing...and look! :thumbup:

A few more from This Is The Place Heritage Park.

All with the D3 and the 70-300:
Lloyd: I really like your darkish, moody, shots from the Heritage Park. Excellent tone. :thumbup:

Sunday's post. D700 + 85mm D (still waiting on G)

Woody: Charming photo! Great pp. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

I applied a bit of soft focus. Why? Me and Ayesha went for a picnic here and it felt
dreamy.
Let's go East for a change...
Rayyan:
1. Soft focus works for me. Very subtle. :thumbup:
2. Excellent composition. Color and "grain" cool. :thumbup:
3. Great B&W. Interesting expressions. :salute:
4. Perfect frame within a frame. Terrific color. :thumbup: Is that a street food vendor?

Cheers, Matt

rayyan

Clearly, as this and the b/w image show, beauty knows no political or racial boundaries. Thank you for sharing.
Lloyd: Couldn't agree with you more pal. Thank you.

Rayyan:
1. Soft focus works for me. Very subtle. :thumbup:
2. Excellent composition. Color and "grain" cool. :thumbup:
3. Great B&W. Interesting expressions. :salute:
4. Perfect frame within a frame. Terrific color. :thumbup: Is that a street food vendor?

Cheers, Matt

Matt: Yes sir, a street food vendor..fast food they call it back home!! Sincere thanks for those gracious comments.:salute:

Graham, Rayyan: Masterful shots
Lloyd: All I can say is your latest posts are poetic.
Osman: Your comments are much appreciated my friend.

Guys, my sincere best wishes to you all.:salute:

rayyan

I was at a bus station. I went from bus to bus looking till I found these beautiful ladies pissed off at the delay in the bus departure..and of course, my arrival!!

Lloyd

Very nice tone,contrast & framing! Nice set Lloyd!
Lloyd: I really like your darkish, moody, shots from the Heritage Park. Excellent tone. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

Lloyd: All I can say is your latest posts are poetic.
Llyod, the Heritage Park pictures are so wonderfully composed and the lighting is spot on.
Thank you all, much appreciated.

Lloyd

I was at a bus station. I went from bus to bus looking till I found these beautiful ladies pissed off at the delay in the bus departure..and of course, my arrival!!
Oh come now Rayyan, surely it was just the delay in departure!? :D
Nicely done... an interesting moment. B/w adds drama, and I really like the grain.:thumbup:

After Rayyans going east, here particularly like the b&ws for content and masterly conversion and Woody's beautiful portrait (likewise a wonderful grainy conversion) - thank you gentlemen for sharing! - I want to invite you to a little walk about -

"BMW Welt" in Munich:

D 50, 12 - 24/4G @ 12 mm & f/5

D 50, 12 - 24/4G @ 24 mm & f/5

D 50, 12 - 24/4G @ 16 mm & f/5

Hope you like it and thank you for your interest.

rayyan

Oh come now Rayyan, surely it was just the delay in departure!? :D
Nicely done... an interesting moment. B/w adds drama, and I really like the grain.:thumbup:
Lloyd: ' delay in departure..' yea, right:D; Much appreciated Lloyd.:salute:

rayyan

After Rayyans going east, here particularly like the b&ws for content and masterly conversion and Woody's beautiful portrait (likewise a wonderful grainy conversion) - thank you gentlemen for sharing! - I want to invite you to a little walk about -

"BMW Welt" in Munich:

Hope you like it and thank you for your interest.
Hermann: First a thank you. Secondly, indeed this is an experience not to be missed if one is in Munich. Your excellent photographs beautifully portray the sleekness of the whole site.

Beautiful tonality and lovely subdued hues. The architecture is indeed gorgeous as are the exhibits.

Regards,

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thank you for your kind words, all of you.
Different occasion yesterday; an amateur golf tournament. Enjoyable for most :)

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/2.8

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/2.8

D300 with 300mm f/4 @ f/4.0

Last edited: