The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Rayyan: For my taste one of the best photographs you shared with us, if not even the best! Just since it is so concentrated/minimalistic and doesn't tell the whole "story", but gives room for one's own imagination. And pp couldn't be better (referring to the content) one more time. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Hermann: First a thank you. Secondly, indeed this is an experience not to be missed if one is in Munich. Your excellent photographs beautifully portray the sleekness of the whole site.

Beautiful tonality and lovely subdued hues. The architecture is indeed gorgeous as are the exhibits.

Regards,
Rayyan: Thank you very much for your empathetic feedback! It's really encouraging:thumbup:

Lloyd

Hermann: First a thank you. Secondly, indeed this is an experience not to be missed if one is in Munich. Your excellent photographs beautifully portray the sleekness of the whole site.

Beautiful tonality and lovely subdued hues. The architecture is indeed gorgeous as are the exhibits.

Regards,
Indeed. Wonderful images Hermann. Sleekness, seems an apt description.

Rayyan: For my taste one of the best photographs you shared with us, if not even the best! Just since it is so concentrated/minimalistic and doesn't tell the whole "story", but gives room for one's own imagination. And pp couldn't be better (referring to the content) one more time. Thanks for sharing!
Rayyan: I couldn't agree with Hermann more. Fantastic.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
That looks like a perfect evening indeed.

Temple fair in the neighbourhood. Food is needed. Hoy Tod, oysters fried in egg and batter. Aroi :p

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 22mm and f/3.2

rayyan

Rayyan and Jorgen, stunning ladies and photographic mastery to match!
Osman: As usual, you are too kind sir.

Hermann: Means a lot to me, Hermann.

Rayyan: I couldn't agree with Hermann more. Fantastic.

Lloyd: Grateful to you pal.

Thanks guys.:salute:

Lloyd

Thank you for your kind words, all of you.
Different occasion yesterday; an amateur golf tournament. Enjoyable for most :)

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/2.8

D300 with 300mm f/4 @ f/4.0

I can see how this would be enjoyable, Jorgen. Very nice. :thumbup:

m_driscoll

I was at a bus station. I went from bus to bus looking till I found these beautiful ladies pissed off at the delay in the bus departure..and of course, my arrival!!
Rayyan: Nice moment captured! Gritty pp. I'm sure they "softened" up for you. :thumbup:

... thank you gentlemen for sharing! - I want to invite you to a little walk about -
"BMW Welt" in Munich:
D 50, 12 - 24/4G @ 16 mm & f/5

Hope you like it and thank you for your interest.
Hermann: Well photographed. Techy, fitted and pristine architecture. :thumbup:

Thank you for your kind words, all of you.
Different occasion yesterday; an amateur golf tournament. Enjoyable for most :)
Jorgen: Excellent set of photos! The guy looked like he was having fun. "Shades" is my favorite. Wonderful color and forms. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com