The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

rayyan

Went searching for a ' whiter shade of pale '; no dice. Saturated this..

At least I could show it to Ayesha and say ' good morning, sunshine ':D

Lloyd

Went searching for a ' whiter shade of pale '; no dice. Saturated this...

At least I could show it to Ayesha and say ' good morning, sunshine ':D
LOL! Ok, at least it wasn't 'good morning starshine, the earth says hello'.

Nice image, yet again.

Lloyd

I don't think I would try the East German tunnel cinema under the baking tropical sun though :scry:
I think you're right on that one, Jorgen.

When I was a kid, a local church used to stretch a white sheet between to volleyball poles and project 16mm movies on them on weekends in the summer. I saw lots of the old live-action Disney films, and old b/w science fiction movies over the years. Great memories.

One quirk was that if you didn't get there early enough, you'd have to sit behind the "screen", opposite of the projector, and every right-handed actor was now left-handed.

rayyan

Good golly Miss Molly! (Guess I wasn't the only one then. :D)
Brings back memories my friend. Little Richard, Supremes, Marvyn Gaye, Four Tops..Motown sound!!:thumbup:

One could let one's ' Hair ' down. Later on I would sit on the dock of the bay..watching the...

Memories pal..you took me quite a ways back there pal!

Now them hairs are all a gone!!:eek: Now I mow the grass and sort out the weeds!!

Take care.

Lloyd

Brings back memories my friend. Little Richard, Supremes, Marvyn Gaye, Four Tops..Motown sound!!:thumbup:

One could let one's ' Hair ' down. Later on I would sit on the dock of the bay..watching the...

Memories pal..you took me quite a ways back there pal!

Now them hairs are all a gone!!:eek: Now I mow the grass and sort out the weeds!!

Take care.
LOL!!! Yes, indeed. We've gone from the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, to the yawning, I'm afraid. :cry: At least that's what I heard through the grapevine.

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Excellent environmental capture. Is that a drive-in? :D
That would be a walk-in, I think, but you can buy a plastic sheet to sit on for around $0.50. Here are two more:

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 50mm, f/8 and 2.5s

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 17mm, f/8 and 2.6s