The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Hermann: This, my friend, is a masterpiece. Evoking feelings of days gone by.

Family, friends, lovers. Very very continental. '50ish. The delicate details!!
The lighting and black/sepia is just perfect.

To me, one of the best I have seen in a long long time.:salute::salute:
+100 Fabulous shot :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

shtarka1

The thief of little bush camp, Sabi Sabi.

He may look cute but this fella had a mean streak a mile wide. He followed us into our camp, threatened one of the guests with bared teeth and then grabbed a bowel of sugar and ran off into the trees. The rangers we had mentioned that this was definitely a candidate for 're-education by gun' :eek:

Beware the sharp end ...

Unreal!:thumbs:

m_driscoll

Some coffee and chocolate...
Rayyan: Very graphic and elegant. The strong contrast and the black background makes the objects 'pop'. The reflective metal handle provides a sense of depth that isn't provided by the background. Interesting. :thumbup:

Rayyan, Osman, Lloyd, Matt: Thank you very much for your feedback and encouragement, much appreciated!

Now since I have learnt thanks to this forum and to Matt about different meanings of "comeback", here my comeback :D to Rayyan's beautiful invitation to a cup of coffee:

Two scenes from "Caffè Meletti", Ascoli Piceno, Italy

D 700, 14 - 24 mm @ 24 mm & f/5

Hope you like it and thanks for your interest.
Hermann: This, my friend, is a masterpiece. Evoking feelings of days gone by.
Family, friends, lovers. Very very continental. '50ish. The delicate details!!
The lighting and black/sepia is just perfect.

To me, one of the best I have seen in a long long time.:salute::salute:
Hermann: +1!! A very good comeback! :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com