The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Lloyd

Driving back from lunch today, I saw that there was a "MFG CROSS" at Lower Woodlawn Park (just below the Zoo). Took my wife home and came back. I learned two things: I don't want to race cross and I don't know how to use all of the settings on my camera to shoot sports. Here's a few of the photos. Cheers, Matt.
Great series!! (As is the second set.) You really captured the pain and the drama.:thumbup:

Lloyd

So many excellent photos here now... Vlad, Matt, Matt and Rayyan, very impressive... and I hardly have time to look at them. Here's another photographer:

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and f/4

Oh... and a driver too:

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/3.2

More great shots Jorgen. And as for that second one... a girl like that could drive you crazy! :D

Lloyd

May I offer some sights of today's and historical Munich:

"Hauptsynagoge"

D 50, 18 - 55/3.5-5.6G @ 22 mm & f/8

"Hauptsynagoge - At Night"

D 700, 24 mm/1.4G @ f/3.2, 1/20 sec., handheld ISO 3200

"Mobile Festival Theatre"

D 700, 14 - 24/2.8G @ 14 mm & f/5.6

"Contemplation - Schloss Nymphenburg"

D 700, 14 - 24/2.8G @ 24 mm & f/2.8

Hope you like it and thanks for your interest.
Wonderful images. Hard to pick a favorite, but that last one really speaks to me.

rayyan

The venue and some of the racers. Cheers, Matt

2. D7000; AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR; 300mm; 1/125s @ f/5.6; ISO 800

3. D7000; AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR; 300mm; 1/125s @ f/5.6; ISO 900

4. D7000; AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR; 190mm; 1/160s @ f/5.6; ISO 800

4. D7000; AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR; 170mm; 1/80s @ f/5.6; ISO 1600

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt: Another extraordinary collection. The drama, the excitement have been so well captured that I am at the race. The BW treatment compliments the
subject perfectly.:salute::thumbup:

m_driscoll

You can feel their pain! Well done El Mattedor!:thumbup:
Great series!! (As is the second set.) You really captured the pain and the drama.:thumbup:
Steve/Lloyd: Thanks! :D I might try to make it up to Bellingham for the "Chiller Cross" in January. Here's a quote: "Chiller Cross - Will it be chilly? Most likely. Will it be awesome to race 'cross in January? Most certainly! Will there be snow? A chance, but even at Nationals we often have snow. It's good for your handling skills. So harden the f' up!
This will be the second cyclocross race in the NW in January (the first one being our final last year) and we believe it is still HIGH time we got in line with our European counterparts. Quitting in December? What are we, elves?"
:salute:

+1 from me Anthony. Truth is, I'd never even heard of snake skin fruit before, but the photo is impressive, and the fruit very interesting.
Lloyd: Oops! My bad. It's MHC, not KHC!!! My apologies to both MHC and you. :eek:

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Matt: Another extraordinary collection. The drama, the excitement have been so well captured that I am at the race. The BW treatment compliments the
subject perfectly.:salute::thumbup:
Rayyan: Thank you. :D There's a "Mstr4Men55+" (Masters Cat 4 Men 55+) that looks like it has about 18+ racers in it! Maybe 4-5 mins. off the young guys (hard to read the stats.) though, my wife wouldn't approve of me pursuing another way to kill myself. Cheers, Matt.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Yesterday was Tuesday, and the colour of Tuesday is pink. Although some things go wrong in this country some times, the colours are mostly right... most of the time... more or less :)

D300 with 85mm f/1.8 @ f/2.0