The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
My D300 has more focus points than I care to remember, and sometimes, I wonder why I need so many, when some people seem to manage very well with just two :p

D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and f/5.6

m_driscoll

Lovely shot Jorgen! Wisdom & Sweetness Abound!
Jorgen: +1, :thumbup:

"Swede"...

D3 R80 Lux
Steve: Beautiful quality to these images! :thumbup:

My D300 has more focus points than I care to remember, and sometimes, I wonder why I need so many, when some people seem to manage very well with just two :p
D80 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and f/5.6
Jorgen: I don't get it! :confused: Keep posting this photo until I do. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rayyan

Yesterday was Tuesday, and the colour of Tuesday is pink. Although some things go wrong in this country some times, the colours are mostly right... most of the time... more or less :)

D300 with 85mm f/1.8 @ f/2.0

Jorgen, a lovely, sympathetic portrait.

Jorgen: Love the pink lady portrait :thumbup: and I think you got the focus on the other one ... after all:lecture::D

Steve: Really surreal colors, astonishing and outstanding:thumbup: The b&w ist simply perfect!