The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

A couple from my father's 85th birthday party this past weekend. I didn't count them, but I'm told there actually were 85 candles.
Lloyd: 85 candles, that's a hard job! Nice to see, that he got a little help:).

Congratulations and all the best to your father and thank you for sharing the nice pictures.:salute:

Lloyd

Lloyd: Marvelous occasion sir. To be treasured by generations to come. Wishing your honorable father many many more cakes in the coming years.

My best wishes and salutations to him.
Lloyd: 85 candles, that's a hard job! Nice to see, that he got a little help:).

Congratulations and all the best to your father and thank you for sharing the nice pictures.:salute:
Much appreciated, gentlemen. Sincerely. :salute::salute:

otumay

Same number of candles over here, Lloyd!
Lovely posts of cherished people. Life, in its simplest and adorable form. How nice of you to share. I feel gratified.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
There's a car exhibition going on in Bangkok at the moment, one of the two annual shows. It's very crowded, and difficult to get to the cars sometimes. You can see two of them on the left and right sides of this photo. This must be the section for white cars... cars, c - a - r - s, ok?

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 17mm and f/3.2

Lloyd

There's a car exhibition going on in Bangkok at the moment, one of the two annual shows. It's very crowded, and difficult to get to the cars sometimes. You can see two of them on the left and right sides of this photo. This must be the section for white cars... cars, c - a - r - s, ok?

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 17mm and f/3.2

Wow. Those, er, c - a - r - s, yeah, that's it, are gorgeous! Nicely done Jorgen. :thumbup:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
They had a red car as well. Sorry for that person obscuring the view. I believe it must be a mechanic or something. Probably a problem with the windscreen wiper. These Italian cars are a bit unreliable, you know.

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 20mm and f/4.0

These were both taken with that useless onboard flash, but I hope you can figure out what's in the photos anyway :)

Lloyd

They had a red car as well. Sorry for that person obscuring the view. I believe it must be a mechanic or something. Probably a problem with the windscreen wiper. These Italian cars are a bit unreliable, you know.

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 20mm and f/4.0

These were both taken with that useless onboard flash, but I hope you can figure out what's in the photos anyway :)
They do have some amazingly beautiful, er, cars at this show, Jorgen. Thanks for sharing with us. Feel free to post more. :D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
They do have some amazingly beautiful, er, cars at this show, Jorgen. Thanks for sharing with us. Feel free to post more. :D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Ummm... thank you. I've heard that with CS5, it's easy to remove people and other objects that obscure the view. Do you think this is the reason I need to upgrade???

Lloyd

Ummm... thank you. I've heard that with CS5, it's easy to remove people and other objects that obscure the view. Do you think this is the reason I need to upgrade???
Yes! Might help get that ugly red background out of the latest shot you posted. :rolleyes:

leif e

Great stuff in here. As usual, I might add. Lloyd, I really love the image of your father blowing the candles. I need to start shopping for candles myself. My old mother turns 85 in February.

Hermann, your images made want to go back to Spain! Lovely.

Around here we don´t have much more than winter on offer. Report from the woods here - at -16 C today. My son and Rulle.

Lloyd

Great stuff in here. As usual, I might add. Lloyd, I really love the image of your father blowing the candles. I need to start shopping for candles myself. My old mother turns 85 in February.

Hermann, your images made want to go back to Spain! Lovely.

Around here we don´t have much more than winter on offer. Report from the woods here - at -16 C today. My son and Rulle.
LOL. I can take a while to accumulate so many candles.

Nice shots. Looks like a blue wax day, at least!