The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Jorgen: Thanks for the explanation. I looked a little closer, and i can see the back of the Tuk Tuk. Nicely photographed mime (a Japanese mime in Bangkok?). :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Yes, it's indeed a Japanese mime in Bangkok. It's the Bangkok International Street Show, going on for three days in Lumpini Park with 42 street artists/groups. It's one of those occasions when I would have liked to be in five different places at the same time. It's such a great photographic event :thumbs:

Lloyd

Yes, it's indeed a Japanese mime in Bangkok. It's the Bangkok International Street Show, going on for three days in Lumpini Park with 42 street artists/groups. It's one of those occasions when I would have liked to be in five different places at the same time. It's such a great photographic event :thumbs:
I can well imagine you would have liked to clone yourself (and your camera) for this. Really nice image. Hope you'll share more.

jsf

I just returned from Florida. This is a very slow shutter speed, other than contrast and saturation, very little processing. Joe

m_driscoll

Add my vote to these. Good stuff, Jorgen.
Jorgen: Very cool! +1! Looking forward to more. :thumbup:

Wonderful subtle color, Joe. Nicely seen and captured.
Joe: +1. Very nice. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

jsf

Shtarka, the portrait of the woman and the dog is very nicely handled. There are a variety of stories there, it makes a mystery only the viewer can complete. It is a picture I wish I would have done. More pictures from Florida. Joe

shtarka1

Shtarka, the portrait of the woman and the dog is very nicely handled. There are a variety of stories there, it makes a mystery only the viewer can complete. It is a picture I wish I would have done. More pictures from Florida. Joe
My wife & one of our 3 dogs adopted from the local shelter. Thanks very much for the kind words Joe!

Beautiful Image BTW!:)