The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Lloyd

Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. Ours has been full of joy... including the joy of discovery.

D3, 28-70/2.8 @65mm F2.8, ISO 1000:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Hi all, this is my first post here. I write from Piedmont in Italy and all my photographic equipment consist in Nikon camera and lenses. Here one image from my recent trip in Africa.

Etiopia - Debre Libanos (Nikon d3 + 14-24 @ 14mm f11 iso 200 1/80)
Very nice, colours as well as composition :thumbup:

rayyan

Thank You Ayesha & The Same To You & Your Family & What A Glorious Shot!
Thank you sir.

Enjoyed the Turkey & ate like a Pig!:D

Rayyan, your compositions,color & contrast are Radiant! Very Enjoyable!
Steve: I feel hungry!!:D Thanks.

Rayyan and Ayesha. Seasons Greetings to you both. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent (and even more amazing adventures) with us. But more than than, thank you for sharing your hearts. All the best to you and your family.
Lloyd: All the best to you and your family too.

Swell bunch, you two.:salute:

rayyan

Hi all, this is my first post here. I write from Piedmont in Italy and all my photographic equipment consist in Nikon camera and lenses. Here one image from my recent trip in Africa.

Etiopia - Debre Libanos (Nikon d3 + 14-24 @ 14mm f11 iso 200 1/80)

---------------------

:cry: sorry for my bad English
Francesco: Welcome to the forum. Lovely shot. Much better English than my Italian.:D

rayyan

Hope you've all had a wonderful weekend. Ours has been full of joy... including the joy of discovery.

D3, 28-70/2.8 @65mm F2.8, ISO 1000:

Lloyd: Heartwarming. Delicate. A truly lovely and appropriate picture for the
season.:thumbs:

m_driscoll

Last week in Ho Chi Minh City

D300 with 85mm f/1.8 @ f/2.2

Couldn't decide on b&w or colour, so here's the alternative version:

Jorgen: Interesting comparison. The crew and boat seem more visually prominent in the color. The palm fronds are more integrated into the composition in the second. In both, the eye goes first to the guy on the right staring back. The "I see you" gesture from the guy laying down is great. Hard to decide. Maybe the B&W because of the fronds. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Francesco-ita

Some mountains, some snow , some trees.

I like it. The image has great depth and nice composition.
-----------------------

Thanks all for welcome in your forum. I found it by searching on web because i'm looking for information about medium format camera and digital back for a future upgrade. I think that's a very high quality forum also for M.F. section and i want to be a part of this community with my modest contribution. So another time thanks all for welcome here:thumbup:.

Francesco