The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Thanks a lot, Jorgen.
Don’t quite know about 'best one'.
I do see what you mean about content and story.
However, I still think I prefer the above backlit shot that Leif just re-posted, because of its classic, graphic qualities that somewhat reminds me of my long gone Tri-X / Rodinal / D76 etc. youth (despite being a colour photo).
Probably just getting sentimental here :rolleyes:
Steen: Don't worry! To make a compromise: both are really beautiful, particularly you just catched the best moment with great light!:thumbs:

shtarka1

Steve..Yes indeed WOW!:thumbs: But what do we call you now ? The birdman of ..
( fill in the blank )...Excellent. Oh, the flight is awesome.:salute:

So is the lens!

Regards.
At my weight i'll never be described as a "Birdman" of anything Rayyan! Maybe the "Dumpling" of DPI!:D Thanks Very Much!:)

PeterB666

A 5-frame panorama pre-sunrise this morning.

Como - Georges River Panorama by peterb666, on Flickr

Taken with my Nikon D90 and Nikon 10-24mm lens - 5 shots at 10mm and stiched together to make a arc of over 270 degrees. The raling you can see on either end is from the same jetty. Click on the image or the link to go through to flickr if you want to see it in a larger size (up to 2400 wide).

Cheers

PeterB666

rayyan

At my weight i'll never be described as a "Birdman" of anything Rayyan! Maybe the "Dumpling" of DPI!:D Thanks Very Much!:)
Steve, in the past few months I have put on 5 kilos!!:eek: So ' dumpling ' would be compliment for me.!! I refuse to do any more exercises.

Francesco-ita

Hi I took this picture this evening at sunset. I tried to take picture in a different way from the classic picture of the sunset. This is the result: a river of colors in the sky.

Francesco