The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Lloyd

I'm absolutely delighted with the IQ of the camera. It has had some expensive side effects though :D, like new Zeiss & Nikon lenses, standard print size has jumped to 17x25 inches etc.

Some truly wonderful images, Arne. I especially like the first one you posted, and this one. Congrats on the new camera. And thanks for sharing some results.

shtarka1

I was fortunate to get my hands on a lightly used D3x a few months ago, so I suppose it's time to show some images:)
Note: some of these were posted on the FM forum, but they have been completely reworked (and I hope improved;)) for this posting.

I'm absolutely delighted with the IQ of the camera. It has had some expensive side effects though :D, like new Zeiss & Nikon lenses, standard print size has jumped to 17x25 inches etc.

[/IMG]

Magnificent set & IQ Arne!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
@ Rayyan, Hermann and Tom: thank you gentlemen for your kind remarks :)

- - - - -

So many great frames since I last visited, e.g. from Steve Tarka, PeterB, Rayyan, Francesco, Tim, Lloyd, Steve tetsrfun, and Arne. All excellent :thumbup:

And lots of friendly envy on your new high Mp machine, Arne, stunning output. Congrats !

shtarka1

Steve, these are wonderful. One better than the other.

But #1, and #2 are Extreme!!:D:

Bravo.:thumbs:
Big +1 from me Bro.
@ Rayyan, Hermann and Tom: thank you gentlemen for your kind remarks :)

- - - - -

So many great frames since I last visited, e.g. from Steve Tarka, PeterB, Rayyan, Francesco, Tim, Lloyd, Steve tetsrfun, and Arne. All excellent :thumbup:

And lots of friendly envy on your new high Mp machine, Arne, stunning output. Congrats !
Gentlemen, Thank You!