The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

rayyan

Stud Muffin...

D700,Zeiss 100 Makro Planar:)
Steve, excellent captures. At least you could have warned me before taking my photos early in the morning. Not at my best you know.

#1 though I can send off to the matchmakers.

Thanks pal for the favor.:D:thumbs:

shtarka1

Steve, excellent captures. At least you could have warned me before taking my photos early in the morning. Not at my best you know.

#1 though I can send off to the matchmakers.

Thanks pal for the favor.:D:thumbs:
:D:D:D Rayann, My Boy "Freddy" Is Like Cary Grant With The Female Dragon's, therefore You Are Both Handsome Devils!!!;):D:D:D! Thanks Brotha!

rayyan

Wow. Rayyan, this is stunning! Where is this?
Agree, that is beautiful! ^ The landscape looks like Norway (Lofoten maybe?), but not so sure about the buildings.
Lloyd, Helena thank you so much. Yes madam, coming from Trondheim, you are correct.

It is Norway between Boda and Sandnessjoen. Indeed it is a beautiful country and a lovely people.

Lloyd, Helena thank you.:salute: