The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

leif e

Just lovely, Vlad. I can feel the smell of fresh snow! (around here we only have bone-hard old snow at the moment :D )

Steve, I agree with Lloyd, #1 is touching in the best sense of the word. I also like the harsh texture and nearness of #2!

leif e

shtarka1

Steve! Bloody great! I think the guy in #6 looks cool, fun guy to know.

leif e
Watch Over Me...

Steve...A powerful set evoking three of the most deep seated human emotions.

That they have been captured and presented here as a set is a gift not to be missed.

Superb.:thumbs::salute:
Just lovely, Vlad. I can feel the smell of fresh snow! (around here we only have bone-hard old snow at the moment :D )

Steve, I agree with Lloyd, #1 is touching in the best sense of the word. I also like the harsh texture and nearness of #2!

leif e
Gentlemen...Gracious Thanks!!!

rayyan

D3, Nikon 8mm 2.8 ais Fish:)
Steve, a lovely and impressive set from an uncommon perspective :thumbs:. These three are my favorites. I just love the ' no loitering ' sign and the warning:eek:

A coincidence, I am wearing right now a jacket from the Army and Navy store. Had to get it to get loose from my in-laws!! We were in Dallas a couple of years ago, went to Oklohama for a picnic. Longest day of my life!!

Way back, I told them I needed a jacket and they could carry on. I would meet them in Ft. Worth.

Brings back memories and I laughed when I saw your post.

Regards.

shtarka1

Steve, a lovely and impressive set from an uncommon perspective :thumbs:. These three are my favorites. I just love the ' no loitering ' sign and the warning:eek:

A coincidence, I am wearing right now a jacket from the Army and Navy store. Had to get it to get loose from my in-laws!! We were in Dallas a couple of years ago, went to Oklohama for a picnic. Longest day of my life!!

Way back, I told them I needed a jacket and they could carry on. I would meet them in Ft. Worth.

Regards.
Thanks Rayyan! Im glad i could jar a laughable moment for you! By the way, any closer to the guy in the "No Loitering" image & i would have been Arrested or lost some Teeth(I was breathing down his neck!)!:D

jsf

Steve, Rayyan and Vlad, these are really stunning pictures. I had to go back and look at each one for a while just to savor each one. If I had a hat it would be off to you. I visited the snow yesterday, sunny day, 18C, roads are clear, snow on the ground all pretty, Lake Tahoe in January, ahhh. Joe

Lloyd

Regards.
I'm with Rayyan on these Steve. Very kewl!!

Rayyan: Thanks so much for the idea. I'm always looking for ways to give my in-laws the slip!! Gonna have to try that one. :thumbup:

shtarka1

Steve, Rayyan and Vlad, these are really stunning pictures. I had to go back and look at each one for a while just to savor each one. If I had a hat it would be off to you. I visited the snow yesterday, sunny day, 18C, roads are clear, snow on the ground all pretty, Lake Tahoe in January, ahhh. Joe
I'm with Rayyan on these Steve. Very kewl!!
Jsf & Lloyd...Thanks!:)